• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Belinda's Back And So Happy

Guest Roberta-Belinda

Guest Roberta-Belinda

Hi girls.I am back after being away for many months.Something really significant happened in April.My wife has finally accepted my crossdressing.She has known about it for twelve years.One day in April I took the plunge and dressed up as my alter ego Belinda in front of her.She was extremely uneasy and annoyed but it felt so good to.be dressed in front of her. She was cool all evening but relented the next day. She agreed to buy all my clothes and lets me dress en femme once a week.Its the happiest time of my life. We have great fun choosing cute womens clothes from mail order catalogues. She is even cool about washinig  my tights and underwear.The other month I asked her to call me by my femme name and she obliged. It is such a weight off my mind to dress in front of her instead of doing behind her back. Looking forward to Christmas as she promises to buy me some femme clothes for Christmas. It is so good of her to finally be so accepting. I love chatting with her about female clothes without any embarassment. As I keep saying to her it is like having two women in the house having two sets of wardrobe and a whole lot of pantyhose /tights between us. These are easily the happiest and most liberated crossdressing years of my life. I send my love to all at Lauras. Love Belinda.xxx

Edited by Roberta-Belinda
Corrected spelling errors.
  • Forum Moderator

I'm glad things are working out well and your wife accepts you as well as she does.

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

That is certainly positive news!  Thanks for sharing.  Having any support from our loved ones is always wonderful.

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest Roberta-Belinda
30 minutes ago, Roberta-Belinda said:

Hi girls.I am back after being away for many months.Something really significant happened in April.My wife has finally accepted my crossdressing.She has known about it for twelve years.One day in April I took the plunge and dressed up as my alter ego Belinda in front of her.She was extremely uneasy and annoyed but it felt so good to.be dressed in front of her. She was cool all evening but relented the next day. She agreed to buy all my clothes and lets me dress en femme once a week.Its the happiest time of my life. We have great fun choosing cute womens clothes from mail order catalogues. She is even cool about washinig  my tights and underwear.The other month I asked her to call me by my femme name and she obliged. It is such a weight off my mind to dress in front of her instead of doing behind her back. Looking forward to Christmas as she promises to buy me some femme clothes for Christmas. It is so good of her to finally be so accepting. I love chatting with her about female clothes without any embarassment. As I keep saying to her it is like having two women in the house having two sets of wardrobe and a whole lot of pantyhose /tights between us. These are easily the happiest and most liberated crossdressing years of my life. I send my love to all at Lauras. Love Belinda.xxx

Thank you Timber Wolf

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations on reaching that mutual understanding with your loved one Belinda. Not having to hide, is such a relief, very happy for you.

Hugs

Cyndi -

• Forum Moderator

Hi Belinda

Welcome back :)

I am glad things are working out so well between you and your wife. I would imagine it would seem as if there was an invisible barrier between you that you both realise existed before. It is often the fear rather than the reality that is the problem

Look forward to a lovely Christmas

Tracy x

Guest AshleighP

This is indeed good news for you! I have hopes that someday my wife and I will come to an arrangement like this. I feel the time is drawing close, but not quite there yet. As I can see in your case, patience pays off.

Belinda. Isn't it great to share with the ones we really love and care about who we are. I'm so happy for you and your wife. I know that feeling also. No more hiding no more pressure. You can be who you are in your heart. So so so happy for you ???. Hugs. Amber