• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Guest April63

Guest April63

So guess what? This is my 501st post! I'm growing up! lol

So I dedicate my 501st post to the 501st Legion. That's a bunch of Star Wars fans who walk around in Star Wars costumes and stuff.

I want to get a Darth Vader suit. I think it would be so cool to walk around the city and get everyone to look at me. And the best part is, I would be safely anonymous, so nobody would know!

So who do you want to dress up as? Doesn't have to be Star Wars.

April is having fun tonight :P

Love Sweet April :P

Guest April63
I want to dress up as a little girl.

This is who I am, so it's easy to 'get into it'.

I'm talking about movie or game or book characters :P

April

Marie Antoinette, but I wouldn't want to lose my head over it!

Seriously, I have never had a great urge to dress as someone else - cross dressing is really dressing as yourself.

Vader would be a good choice, I'm not agile enough for Spiderman!

Maybe dress as a Scotsman and walk about in the dress kilts of my clan - no one makes fun of a man in a kilt when he is carrying his Claymore!

I think just for intimidation factor I would go with Lord Vader, I am even the right size!

I saw the topic title and I thought you wanted to discuss Levis Jeans - I'm having fun tonight also!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Little Sara
I'm talking about movie or game or book characters :P

April

You don't like my idea?

but, but, I'd be like the cutest girl you've ever seen, I don't need to be after someone in particular. I want to be the real me (that is, my younger personality), not someone else.

Guest Sarah Marie

Marie Antoinette would be entirely logical for me since I am of French ancestry (including several highly placed Norman French Dukes, no less.)

However, I think it would be neat to dress up as either Lady Arwen or Galadriel From The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

(As an aside: my avatar is Lady Arwen, looking back over her shoulder in disappointment following one of her discussions with her father, Lord Elrond, of Rivendell.)

Guest CharlieRose

Star Wars... I dunno, a Jedi of any kind. I love their robes. Ok, how about Obi Wan? He's the best.

Or I might want to dress up as a 20s gangster, with a fedora and giant fake machine gun and trench coat and pinstripe pants. Maybe not a fake machine gun... I might get arrested or scare people or something. Maybe I'll get a little barrel of moonshine and wave it around.

• Admin
So who do you want to dress up as? Doesn't have to be Star Wars.

Congrats, April, on your 501st!

You're gonna laugh (I'm giggling just thinking about it) but I would dress up as Laura "Tombraider" Croft - the white cotton dress and sun hat she wore at the end of the first movie!!! :lol::lol: Of course, if I had Jolie's breasts, that would be perfect! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the poll. That was fun.

Carolyn Marie