• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Breast growth

Guest Jessica80

Guest Jessica80

Hi i had tried to transition about four years ago when I was then on hormones for nearly two years  however this time I have only been on full dose for about six months  and me breast growth been a lot better this time I have a easy A cup and is quite difficult to hide there is no was I can go out in a tee shirt this time you could tell for sure !! ☺️ Has anyone else ever been through this i am extremely happy with the results but worried about my next endo appointment that she will lower my levels as I am <.01 testrostrone and over 600 estrogen but things are going so well with my development I with to continue with the doses I am on ? 

Thanks 

jess 

• Forum Moderator

Jess, many of us have been there where things start to be hard to hide.  If it is problematic then unbuttoned shirt over a baggy tee shirt should let you move about in public.  Remember most people do not look at others as much as we might think.  

I don't see a reason to change your levels, but I'm not a medical professional.  My doctor looks at levels but also how my body is reacting to the medication and how I am feeling mentally and physically.   Tell them you are content with your progress.  You'll be fine.

Jani

Guest Jessica80

I have heard that people don't really look but I get a lot of second looks I use bb cream to attempt to mask the beard and tie my hair up under a cap which makes me a little more feminine looking ? And with the bumps even in my hoodie as nice reddish colour I might add ☺️ 

Hi Jess,

I had very rapid breast development as well.  I had to wear an overshirt at work hide the girls within two months of hormones.  At four months on HRT, I decided that I had to "come out" at work, partly because I couldn't hide the girls any longer, but mostly because I didn't want to hide them. :)  Now after nearly three years on HRT, I wear a 38 C cup bra without any extra room in the cup (they are still growing and changing). :)   So congrats on the breast growth Jess!

hugs,

Stephanie

Hi Jessica. Mine started growing pretty well and have been continuous for around 11 months now, and yeah, they're pretty obvious. I had informed my management last year prior to starting HRT, and the rest of work (that matters) and family, about four months in. :) 

My measurements tell me that I'm just shy of a B, so I'm hoping for at least that when all is said and done. LOL

God luck, hon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Emily H

Hey, I had the same thing happen with me! I took a break from hormones for a while, and when I restarted I went through a growth spurt! I'm pretty big now :P

I'm glad you've got some going for you, maybe it will continue even more!