• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Okey Dokey......second Time..

Guest Donna Jean

Guest Donna Jean

Ok, folks.....

Here I go again...

More electrolysis..AGKkkk

But you must understand that it's for the greater good!..MY greater good! I REALLY WANT ALL OF THIS STUFF OFf OF ME...

So I will do what must be done.

I will let them ZPPPTZZZT me for as much as it takes!

I DO want it all gone , so.....

I'll do what it takes..

I Love you all....

Donna Jean

Guest Evan_J

Ow. You know, I never imagined electrolysis hurt until I heard it from da ladies :(

Be a big baby afterwards :D but warn Mrs. DeeJay that you're gonna be beforehand. It works best that way . Women will actually give you coddling and "babying" if you tell em before a given day you're gonna be wanting that ;)

I'd tell you to keep a stiff upper lip, but that is where Lizzy is having work done - you're still working from the ears inward.

Just imagine that I am there hoding your hand - don't squeeze so tight! :o

Love ya,

Sally

Guest StrandedOutThere

DeeJay! I'm so sorry! Does it hurt worse than a tattoo? Have you ever gotten a tattoo?

I wish I could borrow any hair follicles you aren't using. Ouchy! At least all that offensive hair will be gone soon enough. :)

Guest mia 1

God girl, you are so cool and I am so happy for you that I could yell at the top of my lungs, one of my best friends is getting her life long wish and is becoming the real woman of her dreams not just part time but all the way. You were/are the woman I always knew you were from your very first P.M. and your first reply to one of my early topics.....the true heart and soul of femininty...An honor that you consider us all part of your family...Love you always.......Mia

Guest ~Brenda~

Dearest Donna,

Your strength is an inspiration for all of us. I do hope that you don't have to suffer this too much longer!

LOL

bernii

Guest Donna Jean

Oh, my.....you guys are so wonderful...I guess that's what tear ducts are for...and mine work real good!

Well.....

My appointments are for 9:00 am ...so outa bed and drive 50 miles and lay back down and let the party begin!

I was thinking of outing myself to my electrologist...She is a super sweet lady, 54...looks 44...and is also a registered nurse! So when I got there I just chatted and we went right to work...1 1/2 hour session...45 minutes per side. I didn't want to say anything yet because I wanted a last session if she were to tell me to not come back...

We took short breaks along the way...

When all was done we sat at her desk and I pulled the paper out of my shoulder bag that she wanted me to fill out about my medical history...I had it all done, except on the back was one question..Estrogen Therapy? I put it down and pointed to it...I was shaking so bad that she read the question above it...it had to do with pregnancy....She looked at me funny...,

I said No...no....no...the next one!

She read it and looked at me and with out a blink she said.."Well, your skin will be getting softer, so let me know if I should turn down the power". I told her that I am Transgender and it didn't seem to be anything at all...but, I bet I know what we'll talk about next session...

So going out her front door I shook her hand and held her arm and said .."Thanks for it not making a difference.." She squeezed my hand and said..."See you next Saturday!"

I thought I was going to start crying right there....

So, I did it!

I stopped on the way home and bought a Thank You card and sent it to her........

I feel incredible!

Oh, and I got rid of a whole bunch of hairs!

And, Ains...Hon, I don't have any tattoos..so I really can't say if it hurts worse or not!

Love....

Donna Jean

Guest StrandedOutThere

It sounds like you had a really positive experience, despite the general ouchyness of electrolysis. :) It makes me happy to know that there are good, kind people in the world that don't seem to have anything against TG people. I feel...hopeful.

Glad you got rid of some hairs!

Yeah, Donna Jean - losing hair and gaining supporters at the same time - Yeah!

I could not be any happier for you sweetheart, you deserve a good break and now you have three - your wonderful wife, your caring electrolysist and all of us here.

You are one luck, if not slightly sore lady!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean
well done Miss Jean

just think how saucy you gona look after all the pain?

Thank you, Leo....that's very sweet!

****HUGG****

Donna Jean

Guest julia_d

DJ .. my surgeon told me not to have electrolysis in the surgical areas.. it can cause deep tissue scarring apparently which impedes the healing process. laser or ipl on those bits is the recommended course from an NHS surgeon (tim terry)

Guest Victoriaf

I am right there with on and literally feel your pain. Just came back from my weekly 2 hour appointment of getting zapped. I hate it but like you I want all this stuff gone and being blonde getting zapped is my only choice. So i will make you a deal. I will be there for you if you will be there for me :D .

Huggs

Victoria

Guest Donna Jean

Thank you so much, Honey...I really do appreciate that!

It's not fun, but neither is doing the dishes or taking out the garbage...some things just have to be done....lol

XXOO

Donna Jean

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donna Jean
good luck with it Donna . I'm going wed. evening. gosh darn. I don't have much.

doodle

OMG, doodle.....that's tonight!

Well, get it taken care of and it'll be wonderful when it's all done...you'll love the results.....

Get back and tell us how it went.....OK?

And is this your first visit?

Oh...I forgot to mention my visit last Saturday morning....

Nothing exceptional...1 1/2 hour session...45 minutes per side again....I'm trying to get up the courage to tell her to do the upper lip..I'll be doing it anyway...just when?

But, since I've come out to her (She already knew anyway...big secret...) we now have "girl talk throughout the session and it takes mind off of the zots and makes the time go really fast....we talked, family, clothes, secrets...OHhhh it was so much fun!

So, on again for this Saturday again, but I'll take a break for Memorial Day weekend...and then back the following week!

HUGGS

Donna Jean

Dee Jay,

I am so happy for you!

I had a great time talking with my electrologist even after we found out that my skin can't handle electro - she help me with the little RF unit and we still got to talk (I'm going to get a new unit and see if I can get back with her and her post op Girl friend who bakes more than I do and it is not virtual!)

Having a girl to talk to that knows about you and couldn't care less about it is one of the great joys in life.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest mia 1
'Elizabeth K'

Getting ready to go myself - session three! ZZZZZZT

It DOES hurt guys!

Lizzy

Good luck and I'm sure you will look so goooood! and so soooon...Tylenol plus maybe or a pink martini afterward? Love to you! Mia

Guest Elizabeth K
Good luck and I'm sure you will look so goooood! and so soooon...Tylenol plus maybe or a pink martini afterward? Love to you! Mia

I liked it so much I booked double next week - 2 hr session - wow - but this time - eyebrows again (cleanup) and upper lip (ouch!)

hee hee

Lizzy

I am hacked in to a motel computer - Canton, Mississippi

Guest Donna Jean
I liked it so much I booked double next week - 2 hr session - wow - but this time - eyebrows again (cleanup) and upper lip (ouch!)

hee hee

Lizzy

I am hacked in to a motel computer - Canton, Mississippi

Good for you, Sweetie!

I haven't done upper lip yet, I'm a big chicken so far, but, you never know what will happen, do you?

You get it all taken care, Sweetheart...you are on your way to being a knockout!

Love...

Donna Jean