• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello everyone ^_^

AmeliaB

Hi everybody. I'm Amelia from the west coast of Canada. I am happy to have found this site, and hope to make many new friends. 

I started cross-dressing when I was 10, mainly using my mothers clothes. At the time and even today, dressing to me has always been an expression of my feminine side. I'm a introverted effeminate male. I'd like to think being raised mostly by a single mother shaped who I am today. Dressing really picked up after I finished high school and I started work full time. I went shopping a lot. Wasn't until I moved out on my own at 25 that I started getting more accessories like a wig, make up, and different footwear. I'm decently passable in public. Only a small handful of close knit friends know of my secret and are very supportive. My mother is accepting as well, and that's another story for another day. 

Went off a bit there. But again, hello to everyone here. :) 

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, Amelia.  I think you will find friends here, as well as support and good information.  Please participate to whatever extent you feel comfortable.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Hi Amelia,

Welcome to Laura's! There are lots of friends here. Glad to meet you.

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?????

Welcome it is good to see another canuck here, you have found one of the most welcoming kindest places on the web and a true wealth of knowledge and inspiration. Good luck on your journey .

bobbisue:)

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Amelia.  That's good that you have some accepting friends and that your mother understands.  Please join in the conversation and start your own thread when you feel like it.   I'm sure your experience can assist others.  We'd love to hear more from you.

Jani

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Amelia.

Hugs,

Charlize

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I hope to learn more about myself and share my experiences here.