• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Show us where you live?

Dev

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jani

• Dev

• Gwen

• jo jo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live a simple life about 25 minutes from New Smyrna Beach, Florida.  There's nothing special about our house or neighborhood, but I treasure the view we have.  It's a very pleasant environment in which to write.

Lake View 2018.jpg

Beach Sunrise.jpg

Simple Pleasures 06.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Very nice Kenna! 

My wife's brother lives in Edgewater the next town over. 

@jo jo Love the pics of Newport. Thanks for sharing! I must admit I had to google exactly where Newport is in Wales (darn provincial US education system!). It looks lovely! Hills and water are two key elements for me to truly love a city. 

we,re one of the celtic countries in britain entailing of wales scotland ireland and cornwall

• 5 months later...
  • Forum Moderator

Maybe time to revive this thread!  Seasons change and people do too!   Here's the view out the back door today.  Many of the leaves have fallen and woods are brighter in daylight. 

• Forum Moderator

I can only imagine its the fragrance.  Dried leaves have that certain aroma that triggers nice feelings for me.   Woof! 

• Forum Moderator

A similar scene only a short walk from where I live.  It looks beautiful. Far better than a city skyline. Its time I got a photo or two together.

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

The front door of our home and a picture of the sugar house at work  This time of year I’m busy getting ready for the 2019 season. 

Hugs

CharlizeCEB2F272-E33C-448E-915D-FB2E8C2DD2D7.thumb.jpeg.377ce2be1ad10dff161ef4415b018bde.jpegC626B977-CAC1-4418-9051-8FEC20109BC5.thumb.jpeg.fae6aa317f87479a6a506009af74056d.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

Snow!  There is some predicted for us later this week.  The trees are all bare I see.

Charlize, what beautiful photos!  

Get the camera out Tracy!  

This was taken in July in one of our parks in Lincoln. The grass was still green then and it is STILL green now! what a weird year!

IMG_6948.JPG

• Forum Moderator

Brandi, you look great. The color of the dress complements the green of the grass.  

Jani