• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

writing poems is so liberating!

jae bear

• Forum Moderator

I urge anyone here that has not thought of writing a poem to do so... I've never done it before and it is intense and amazing! I feel like I was able to spill out parts of myself I could not find words for, the process was emotional but rewarding. I don't think you should worry about form or cadence, my poems are downright terrible, but if felt great to finally put these feeling on a page! The encouragement and love from all of you has been uplifting and much needed, I feel like I can finally get up off the ground and move forward with purpose!

Squishy hugs to all,

Jae

I have only been ever able to wright poetry from a very dark place I would love to wright but not at the price of going to that place 

bobbisue:)

• Forum Moderator

Yes, I agree it is a bit painful but for me it helps shed light in a place that hasn’t seen it in a long time.

hugs,

Jae

• Forum Moderator

I'm such a terrible poet that it would be embarrassing. I did write one thing in that forum, but it came closer to being a psalm that a poem.:blink: Oh well.

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Oh my gosh if you want to see terrible poetry go see what I scribble down! It’s good for you if it’s in your heart put on the page! I guarantee you  i’d read it!

hugs

Jae