• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

6 Months on HRT

BrandiBri

March 19 marks the 6 month anniversary of being on HRT and I couldn't be happier! The girls are growing, but not as fast as I Would like. Hope the boob fairy is listening! I tried on a skirt that I bought back in June or July that was so tight in the waist that I literally took five minutes to zip it up. This morning I had no trouble at all. I can't see it yet, but the migration down south has begun. WooHoo!!! It's getting better every day as I am just living as I am and not worrying as much about what others think of me.

• Forum Moderator

Awesome! Congrats! I wish I had paid closer attention to my timeline, I stopped for a month or so a couple times out of guilt, but I am pretty sure I have been on steady for a good 8 months or more now... I am also impatient, but I notice little changes about once a month, I wish my flat butt would fill in, but there seems to be a distinct migration in the middle and hip zone. I am really looking forward to January 1st 2019, there ought to be something to talk about by then! I plan on sitting in the electrolgists chair a lot this year, and schedualing my orchi as soon as I can get the referral! Once 2019 rolls around I plan to get serious about top surgery and maybe even vocal feminization surgery (as long as it is safe).

Squishy hugs,

Jae

Good for you! I can't afford all that so I'll just have to go with what I've got. My facial hair is not that dense so once I figure out the makeup, I think I'll be able to pass most of the time. If not, oh well!!!!

Hugs,

Brandi

4 hours ago, BrandiBri said:

Good for you! I can't afford all that so I'll just have to go with what I've got. My facial hair is not that dense so once I figure out the makeup, I think I'll be able to pass most of the time. If not, oh well!!!!

Hugs,

Brandi

I would have to say, you have it right, "oh well". I have found that after I decided that, I am who I am and everyone else can just deal with it. After I started thinking like that, I found that nobody paid any attention to me. So the makeup thing, I went to the local mall andwent to the  Dior counter. The wonderful woman did my makeup and a few weeks later she did half my face and I did the other half. I learned so much from that process. 

I hope this helps. 

Hugs 

Shawnna 

That's great advice. I will have to do that. I have been watching different tutorials online as well. Thanks for your input.

Hugs,

Brandi

• Forum Moderator

I have been dying to work up the courage to go to a local place called ‘Carla’s social club’ they have a professional makeup artist and a private place to hang out en femme all day! It will definitely be a while for me (gotta ditch the beard) but I am planning on begging the wife to take me some day!

squishy hugs,

Jae