• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Deeply Felt Thanks

JJ

• Forum Moderator

As I did my shot this morning I realized it was 7 years ago almost to the minute since I did it for the first time.
A whole new life.
A live I'm in love with.
Like all true loves it isn't perfect. There are things I'd change if I could. But I still embrace and rejoice in it.
I am deeply thankful for the people who guided me along the way and to my Creator because it has been a miracle beyond anything I dreamed could be.

It was here I came when I first realized that my condition had a name and I was not alone. And here I found people who understood. Who helped me hang on and move from knowing it was hopeless as old and broken as I was to finding the courage to try.

In these 7 years I have not lost the gratitude and sense of wonder in every single day.

Thank you all. You may not have realized how much it mattered but every word of support and hope and friendship brought me here. That saved my life. Very literally. So I could find and know what happiness and the joy of living are

Love to you all

Johnny

• Root Admin

To know that we helped you, Johnny makes it all worthwhile. We are truly a family here.

MaryEllen

• Admin

It's enough thanks to know you are happy, healthy, and living the life you dreamed of.  That is what we all seek, is it not?  I'm fortunate to be able to call you a friend, Johnny, and one of my best friends, too.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Johnny one of the wonderful things about this site is that after we are helped we are able to reach out to help others.  i know you have done that for me.  So many here stay to pass it on.

Hugs,

Charlize

Johnny

I have followed your posts since I joined. Even though we never really talked much your comments and wise words to others have helped me tremendously. thank you for being here and I wish all the best in the future.

thank you

Hugs

Jocelyn

• Forum Moderator

Thank you Johnny.

You have helped many!

I am glad you are happy

Tracy x

• Forum Moderator

Johnny you certainly have been an inspiration to many.  Congratulations on seven years of a good life! 

Jani

• Forum Moderator

I am very happy for you Johnny. Your posts of wisdom over the years have been very well thought out and a joy to read.

Everyday we have is a gift, I totally agree.

Wishing you the very best in life.

Cynthia -