• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi everyone!

nathand

Hi! My name is Nathan, I'm 20 years old. I've just started accepting my my identity and am looking to meet new friends in the community. i am not yet out in  my personal life so i am hoping being out online will help me build the confidence I need to tell me parents I want to transition. Don't hesitate to message me if you are also looking to make new friends!

• Root Admin

Hello Nathan,

Welcome to TransPulse. You must have a lot of questions, so feel free to ask. :)

MaryEllen

• Forum Moderator

Hi Nathan and welcome.  There are lots of friendly folks here in all stages of life.  

Deciding when and who to come out to first can be stressful.  If you have the ability connect with a counselor you might find it helpful as the conversations you will have can assist you.  Coming out to my therapist was hard but she really helped me get comfortable in my skin.  

You know your parents best and should be able to ascertain how they would react to this news.  Please join in the conversation here. 

Jani 

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Nathan.  Glad you've joined us.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Hi Nathan

Welcome ?

Tracy