• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Been Thinking A Lot And I Mean A Lot

Guest anna123

Guest anna123

Everybody has been hounding me about girls since practically no one knows that I cross dress and I really feel indifferent towards everybody even my family and I was just wondering if anyone else has ever felt this way

Let's make this very simple - YES!

I have had little interest in anyone for very long periods of twenty years at a time.

Seems normal to me! :)

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Cericonversion

I certainly go through times of simply not wanting to deal with the human world at all. I've found that these can be great times to do reading I've been meaning to get to, reorganize my decorations, experiment with cooking, and like that. As much as possible, I try not to condemn myself for whatever sin some part of my brain wants this to be and not to fret about it, knowing that sooner or later I'll want to reengage - better to treat it as a vacation from society. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anna123

-just a quick rant-

nobody says boys have to love girls that way and nobody says girls have to love guys that way, or whatever your sexual preference may be. This is a system so full of itself, that people accept it as law. Newsflash. IT'S NOT.

-now I'm done-