• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Prom

Guest skyy

Guest skyy

coming out at the prom. i'm going as a girl. i'm going with Deeedoo, it is a diversity prom thing. its perfect timing really. it has just enough time to get around the school before summer. but the summer will allow it to become old news. but i've desided now is as good as any. i absolutely love my dress. so yea, that is my update. :D

Guest StrandedOutThere

Congrats, Skyy! That sounds pretty awesome. Have fun!

I didn't realize you knew Deeedoo in RL. Cool!

Oh, Skyy,

That is so wonderful - now you have to send your momma Sally a picture of you in your dress and of course one with you and Deeedoo.

I am so happy for you sweetie, I really am.

Have a wonderful time and of course we ant pictures and an account of your wonderful evening.

Love ya,

Sally

• Admin
Go girl go! I wish I coulda done that! But... the horse and buggy ride mighta ruined my dress.

Lizzy

Lizzy, my friend, lets not exaggerate. When you and I were Skyy's age, we no longer had horses and buggys. We had Model T's, of course! Let's let our young friends look that one up, eh? :D :D

Skyy, have a wonderful time at your prom. I'm sure you will look lovely. Post some pics, OK?

Love

Carolyn Marie

Guest joe0117

Hi Skyy,

Congrats - Have a great time at the prom! I'm glad you are going with Deeedoo. It's cool you two are such good friends! I would love to see pics and I can't wait to hear all about your special night!!!

Joe

Guest Lizzie McTrucker
Go girl go! I wish I coulda done that! But... the horse and buggy ride mighta ruined my dress.

Lizzy

and walking through the mud to the outdoor bathroom... :P

Guest Donna Jean

OMG, Skyy.....

That is so good! How wonderful for you and DeeDoo....I can't wait to see some pics..(you will put some up, won't you?)

I hope you have a super time and have fun and enjoy yourself!

I'm happy for you!

HUGGS

Donna Jean

Guest mia 1
'Lizzie McTrucker' date=

and walking through the mud to the outdoor bathroom... :P

Bathroom? Bathroom?

Lizzie you ain't old enough...in my day they had half moons on the door and we called 'em out h ouses....yippie..keep on truckin..girlie...love ya ......Mia

And congrats to you Skyy..I would never have dreamed about such a wonderful experience and moment

Guest skyy

thanks for all the support, i really love you guys. and yea, i'll definitly tell you how it went and give some pics. Deeedoo is gonna look very handsome :blush: and i'm hoping i'll look good too. the prom is May 17th. :D

I have the date marked in my calendar so I will be waiting for any news!

You two are going to be so good together!

Have a wonderful time and remember we are all proud of you.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Ashlee

That is wonderful Skyy!

And sooo cool that you can go the way you are meant to be, and with Deeedoo!

<waiting patiently to see those pics...>

Oh, and you two have a good time!

Ashlee

Guest S. Chrissie
thanks for all the support, i really love you guys. and yea, i'll definitly tell you how it went and give some pics. Deeedoo is gonna look very handsome :blush: and i'm hoping i'll look good too. the prom is May 17th. :D

Cool!!17th's after my Birthday :D Have fun!! I will still be avoiding prom till I find a way out of my situation. Tell Deedoo to bring a trombone there :P

Sherlyn

Guest Deeedoo

Ha! It's today! I'm so exited because I can finally tell people that I have a pretty girlfriend and they don't! My mom is all exited because she had given up on me going to a social event like this. She will take lots and lots of pictures and I will post some. Skyy will be the pretty one in the pictures, and I will be the ugly one. :) Happy!

Guest Elizabeth K
Ha! It's today! I'm so exited because I can finally tell people that I have a pretty girlfriend and they don't! My mom is all exited because she had given up on me going to a social event like this. She will take lots and lots of pictures and I will post some. Skyy will be the pretty one in the pictures, and I will be the ugly one. :) Happy!

Pretty? Ugly? How we gonna tell if you BOTH are beautiful people?

Yeaaaaa - have fun.

Lizzy

Guest skyy

she isnt ugly <_< she always says that. i'm going an a brilliant full blue dress. and she is going in a dark longsleeve shirt and dark dress pants. with the glasses and hair. she looks like she steped right out of the beat movement. she look attractive in a way that makes me realize how much of a femme lesbian i really am. :D i cant wait, this is going to be so much fun.

oh, and aparently i was born to walk in high heels. i have very little trouble balancing. and we get to eat sushi before the prom. Deeedoo has never had it before, so its great that she can try some.i'll post later tonight telling you guys how it went.

You know I'll be waiting!

Deeedoo is like so many of us so hard on ourselves and over looks - the beauty that counts in in your heart and soul and Deeedoo is about as beautiful as one can get.

We all want to look nice and I just know that both of you are going to look great - you the prettiest girl at the prom (Deeedoo told us you would be) and Deeedoo the best looking date a girl could ever have (you just told us that).

To the happiest couple at your prom - that's you two!

I hope Deeedoo likes sushi, you will warn your friend about the hot sauces won't you - I mean you are friends!"

Love ya,

Sally

Well, I've seen some posts by Deeedoo answering other posts, but I haven't heard from you about how things went - good I hope.

And the pictures? :)

Love ya,

Sally