• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Prom

Guest skyy

Guest Deeedoo

There will be pictures soon. Skyy wants to post them because she has the most. We had a lot of fun and Skyy was very pretty. We ate sushi before we went to the prom, and it was good. I only liked the cooked kind, though, because the texture of the raw kind was weird and made me feel sick. She came out to some people who go to our school, and they were very nice. There were live drag performances, and one person breathed fire. It was so much fun telling people all about my GIRLFRIEND! I liked it there, and we want to go again next year.

I am so happy that things went so well.

I can't wait for the pictures.

I share your feelings on sushi, my best friends love it, but to me it needs a little cookin'>

I'll be looking forward to the pictures.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest skyy

sorry for the late post. i have been exausted. i was tired even before prom, which is why i look like that in the pics. i'm not actually angry, just tired. i had a lot of fun. i've never experienced anything like this prom, and i'll certainly be looking foward to next year's prom. and i'll have hormones then :) we had a great time. too bad Deeedoo doesnt like the raw fish. maybe some day she can hendle the texture. personally, i've never been a fish person. until i had sushi. i now understand that the reason i didnt like fish was because cooking ruins it's natural flavor. and suddenly Smegal from Lord of the Rings makes a lot more sense. but yea, the prom was amazing. the drag queens were awesome, they blew my mind well hope you enjoy the pics. :D

Well I am so glad that you had great time!

You look great, and Deeedoo was less than truthful about being ugly - very nice!

Skyy, when you get started on your hormones it will be amazing you have such pretty features!

You have such a handsome date - who has a nice boutonnière!

Such a lovely couple.

Treasure thes memories - hold on to that wonderful night and look forward to many more.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Neuro

AFGJKL';SDFGHGFFGHJ<--my lack for words

Skyy, you look great! Your dress is amazing o^o and Deeedoo's glasses=awesome (<--is a fan o' glasses)

I hate fish, aside from sushi!!! D8 cooking makes it taste 'fishy' in a bad way. Eh? >83 Makes me wish I had a prom to be all awesome in, 'cause it sounds like you two had a great time ^^ I'm so happy you had fun together~

Guest Donna Jean

OMG!

You two look incredible....I'm so happy that you had a great time and enjoyed the show, too..

And Sushi? Well the last time I had that it was WAY undercooked....yuck! :P

I think that Sally is looking for some pictures, too...she may get here before I do!

So happy for you two! you look amazing!

Thank you for the pics...totally awesome!

****BIGG HUGGS****

Donna Jean

Guest amie

sorry for the late post. i have been exausted. i was tired even before prom, which is why i look like that in the pics. i'm not actually angry, just tired. i had a lot of fun. i've never experienced anything like this prom, and i'll certainly be looking foward to next year's prom. and i'll have hormones then :) we had a great time. too bad Deeedoo doesnt like the raw fish. maybe some day she can hendle the texture. personally, i've never been a fish person. until i had sushi. i now understand that the reason i didnt like fish was because cooking ruins it's natural flavor. and suddenly Smegal from Lord of the Rings makes a lot more sense. but yea, the prom was amazing. the drag queens were awesome, they blew my mind well hope you enjoy the pics. :D

Nice hair, Skyy.

Guest Melanieshaman

wow, i'm so jealous! Yes i went to prom many MANY years ago.. as a guy (bleh) but i was always so jealous of the beautiful dresses and such... I am so happy for you two and hey SMILE! LOL

Guest shimmeringkristal

That is awsome hun. Good for you. I hope that everything goes perfect for you. I am looking forward to hearing more about good things that are happening in your life hun.

Guest joe0117

You both look amazing!! I am so glad that you had such a good time. I really enjoyed your pics - thanks for posting them! It is so cool that you two are such good friends!

Joe

Guest Elizabeth K

HOW DID I MISS THE PHOTOS!

Where have I been!

WOWWWWWWWW

So good!

Oh my - I hope you two stay together - such a great match!

Love you both

Lizzy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Violet Collins

in four years, when i go to prom, ill be fully transitioned and stuff, so ill definately go as myself. oh yeah, you looked great btw

Violet

Guest Charlene_Leona

You two looked wonderful, I wish I had been able to go to prom that way. But I had to settle on being class photographer so I could just go.