• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

3D Printing A STP/Packer

Tetris

Hi! I'm Fractal.
I'm wondering if anyone else has experience with 3D printing a STP or packer. My goal is more utilitarian than it is aesthetically looking like a realistic dick (matter of fact I'd rather avoid a realistic dick as much as possible and I'd quite love the cyberpunk feel of a 3D printed STP). I can only print with PLA at the moment, since I'm ordering that Ender 3 in a month, and don't have the means to properly print with ABS using acetone smoothing techniques to make it bacteria-resistant. That's more a problem to fix once I have a design going, I'm sure there's ways around that. I'm more wondering from a usable perspective, and how I'd go about making something of the sort that'd produce a bulge but simultaneously "curl" in my underwear whilst being able to "uncurl" when I need it to pee (i.e. it shouldn't be rigid nor should it be flaccid). And have it be actually printable without wasting too much plastic for supports and cleanable. I think you get what I'm trying to say.

Oh and I'm willing to design it in a CAD system on my own but I just don't know logistically how I should go about it. 

• Forum Moderator

I don't know much about 3D printing but wouldn't the results be rigid?  I think you would want a softer material.

Jani

I wouldn't mind the rigidity, but I'd imagine it'd need a few articulated parts so that it can, like some sort of plastic arm, bend into shape when need be. maybe if I used it as some sort of scaffolding to get a bulge, and printed using a flexible filament the internal structure or just used sandwich bags to sort of "guide" the urine to the front of it.