• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Waiting for doctors appointment for hrt

RithiaAllen

Literally waiting in the waiting room. I am super excited. Also losing weight then I ever would have hoped for and I’m not starving myself. At this rate I’m hoping I can reach my goal of back on HRT and under 200 pounds in a month. Although I’m hoping that first part is resolved today. If I walk out with a prescription today I’m going down to get it filled next. I just don’t remember if I gave to weight for the blood work results before starting. Crossing my fingers for today.?

Edited by Cyndee
fixed typo in topic title - C
  • Admin

Best of luck on it.  I need to shed some dead weight tonnage and it is tough on E.

• Forum Moderator
Just now, RithiaAllen said:

Thanks it went well.

Hi Rithia,  I assume you were prescribed the HRT meds as you wanted. Glad everything went as planned.

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

I hope my appointment in Dec goes as well. It is my annual appointment. but my first after coming out. Since I did, my being transgender is in my records. So maybe I can start my way to becoming who I really am.

Kymmie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 110 Guests (See full list)

• Jordyn1215225
    • kristinabee
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Susie
    • VickySGV
    • Betty K
    • Breanne_O
    • SamC
    • peter_stadelmann_4444
    • Ashley0616
    • RaineOnYourParade
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

valeonie
    Newest Member
    valeonie

1. Caridad
      Caridad
    2. Certbunnie
      Certbunnie
      (25 years old)
    3. EstherElle
      EstherElle
      (43 years old)
    4. Juliet
      Juliet
      (43 years old)
    5. MelissaAndProudOfIt
      MelissaAndProudOfIt
      (59 years old)
    • VickySGV
      I do spoken word acting, and give Trans 101 talks and other public speaking.  I wear make-up for those occasions.  Sephora is easy for me to get to, and has a foundation that does a good job for me and the sales folks there are Trans Friendly.  Their eye shadow pallets are also fun to use. Another source of my foundation is Ulta which carries Dermablend that does a consistent job of my lower face and chin.   I just use good old Revlon lipsticks because I ruin them by leaving my purse in the hot car too often.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I'm not interested in makeup, jewelry or nice clothes or girly stuff.  It's made me wonder at times.   It saves some money.  If I wore a skirt it would likely  be denim.  I thought about a woman's skirt suit but nah.   Neither of my sisters are into that stuff either.  One likes peasant chic (still a 60s flower girl)  and the other - the only time she has ever worn a dress was at her wedding.  Jeans at all other times.   Jeans and t shirt here.  Content being a girl.  Weirdo. Weirda? Never mind.
    • Breanne_O
      Thanks, Mindy.
    • VickySGV
      @Ladypcnj Before posting links to other group's websites, PM one of the Staff (preferably an Admin) and have them check that site out.   We have specific rules here regarding age appropriateness and would need to know that the other site is in line with those rules.  We do have members here between 13 and 18 and other sites need to be safe for that age range, legally and otherwise.  Also, we are not a dating or pick-up site, not do we allow people selling things to advertise here.  As I said clear the link with a moderator or admin before posting it.  Mod's and admins do check out posts and if we find problem links we will remove them and notify the OP of a rules violation.  Go to https://www.transgenderpulse.com/community-rules to understand where we are.
    • Ladypcnj
      I raise my hand in the group, I have a question and a suggestion... is it allowed to share other new lgbtq+ website links here? 
    • Ladypcnj
      Yeah, ELF is a good brand, another brand is Revlon ColorStay last 24 hours.
    • RaineOnYourParade
      Sir is good, as well as mister! I don't mind Mx. but my brain's first thought is a mixer.
    • missyjo
      giggles..sounds much more comfy   I'm on 5 minute break outside n wondering if i can open my blouse..oops..maybe not ..laughs
    • kristinabee
      I really don't think that's a good idea. The unity of the LGB and T community is historic and has been central for both groups rights. And the vast majority of people advocating for splitting the two are transphobic LGB's who are broadly condemned by the community anyway.
    • Mmindy
      Congratulations, and best wishes as you move forward.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Breanne_O
      A bit late in updating, but I've had the draft of the official diagnosis and have (as yet unconfirmed) an endo consultation next month.   Next to arrive will be the supporting documentation for my new passport application for my correct gender.  This will then be my official ID for all the other updates - bank, tax, payroll etc.   It just feels good to to be proactive again rather than waiting for other people to move at a leisurely pace.  
    • Birdie
      I like ELF brand cosmetics, I can pick them up at JC Penny.    I wear makeup everyday, but mostly just very light makeup. 
    • Cynthia Slowan
      Charlize, Mindy, and April Marie, thanks so much for the warm welcome!!  I can already tell that I am going to feel at home here and I look forward to interacting and getting to know everyone!!                                            💗 Cynthia 
    • Vidanjali
      Hello & welcome, @Ali_Genderlfuid! Look forward to learning more about you. 
    • Ladypcnj
      Hi Mae Be, whenever it comes to makeup, there are so many different bands to choose from. Picking out the right makeup comes with trial and error, until you find one that works for you and blends well with your skin tone, some makeup products can leave the skin feeling oily. It's a good idea to look at the labels on the makeup product to know what the creators put in the makeup, just in case skin allergies. Once you found the makeup brand, you can add it to your shopping list, good luck 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.