• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Another Amazing Day At Walmart

Guest mia 1

Guest mia 1

:D Well last week I went to Walmart and talked to the sales ladies about a bra that was a 40A or Double AA and a pair of black tights...Today I went back and asked for black pantie hose...they just rearranged every thing at the local store kind of an upgrade,,,so I was having trouble finding the pantie hose section.....

Well the lady took me over to the new area and said, " here they are honey, and then looked and saw they were "Q" sized and said again"Oh sweetie those would never fit here is the "B" size you need."

WOW!!! I was in 7th heaven. She recognized me as a woman who needed help and was so relaxed about the whole thing I wanted to hug her and tell her how happy she made me....Sweetie, she called me Sweetie!! YEAH!!!!

Guest Elizabeth K

Sweetie, that you are. You shone right through that rough ole rind that people sometimes see and judge us by - our bodies! She saw your soul... WOW

Love you as you are

Lizzy

Guest joe0117

Congratulations Mia!

You definitely are a sweetie! She saw right through your armor. I am so happy for you! Bask in the glory of acknowledgment :P

Joe

Guest Donna Jean

WalMart??? Hey! That's MY territory!

LOL.....

Hey, Sweetie...that feels AWESOME, doesn't it? That is so wonderful...These people just KNOW us, Don't they?

Mia...it's these little victorys that are so sweet...so delicious! Just small pieces of our whole being! I'm really happy for you, Hon....Way to go, Mia!

****BIGG HUGG****

Donna Jean

Hey Walmart is my territory too. Congrats Mia it really means allot to us when they recognize that we are just another woman needing help with something.

Most of the big chains move things around at least every few months, keeps you looking for what you want and they hope you buy more than what you came in for. Usually works on me :lol:

Went to the mall Saturday to get a pair of Croc's (the shoes) the woman helping me when i asked about a certain color said we don't have that size ma'am.

HUGS!

Paula

That is so wonderful - the true spirit of you tends to come through all of the time now.

You have such a strong feminine side that when ever you even think about buying something or doing something sort of female - you exude femininity.

I am so happy for you and like we have always said, it is confidence more that clothes and makeup that allows you to pass.

Have a great day and enjoy the experience.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Sofiadragon
:D Well last week I went to Walmart and talked to the sales ladies about a bra that was a 40A or Double AA and a pair of black tights...Today I went back and asked for black pantie hose...they just rearranged every thing at the local store kind of an upgrade,,,so I was having trouble finding the pantie hose section.....

Well the lady took me over to the new area and said, " here they are honey, and then looked and saw they were "Q" sized and said again"Oh sweetie those would never fit here is the "B" size you need."

WOW!!! I was in 7th heaven. She recognized me as a woman who needed help and was so relaxed about the whole thing I wanted to hug her and tell her how happy she made me....Sweetie, she called me Sweetie!! YEAH!!!!

I wish that, that would happen to me @ a Walmart, I am so glad & happy for you.

Guest brenda lee

Sweetie , I am so glad you had such a wonderful experience . I just wish we all could .LOL Brenda Lee

Guest pk_pwn
We love Wal mart

yes we do xD walmart is just epic

congrats on this xDvi always feel out of place at walmat ._. on accont that im 14 and i end p waiting on lne with 80 year olds but i still love that place!

Guest DreamFighter

WALMART MAKES ME TINGLE IN THE HEART!!!!!!!!! Especially when they say sir excuse me sir can I help u find something ITS SOOOOO GREAT!!!!