• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Gigi starting here.

Gigi

Gigi here with my introduction.  I have been trying to figure out who I am for a long time.  In my mid 20’s I found out I have Kleinfelders Syndome.  This means I have 47 chromosomes rather than the normal 46.  I have 3 sex determining chromosomes rather than the normal 2.  I am intersexed with male parts and minor breast growth.  I have been a male all my life but have nearly always cross dressed in private.  Years ago I started expanding my everyday clothes to be more feminine.  I have just started HRT to become female full time.  With all my research I wanted estrodial pellet implants rather than pills or shots.  My doctor will prescribe and insert them but she works for a clinic that can not accept the formulated pellet shipments.  In California it is now illegal for the formulating lab to ship them to the patient.  If I can get a mailing address outside of California then she can have them shipped there and then someone could reship them to me.  Any ideas?  For now I am taking the pills.  I have been on them for one week and already my nipples are sore and protruding.  I am excited.  Does this seem fast?  If so, maybe it is because oh my intersexed condition.  Does anyone else have kleinfelders?  Thanks for the support.  Gigi

• Forum Moderator

Hi Gigi,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf ??

Gigi why are you so adamant on the pellets? I did a little looking into them, and the side effects are awful and the % of people that have them is astronomical! It’s a big risk from what I’ve seen. It stinks taking the pills, but it’s a lot better than those possible side effects. And doesn’t work any better overall. There are people here that get great results from every form of e. Just a thought. 

Kirsten,  can you point me to your pellet research?  I could not find the negative side effects like you are describing.  I am trying to get away from the risk to my liver that pills have.  My research shows me the pellets eliminate this liver risk.  Thanks for your help.  Gigi

The patches also provide a great advantage over the pills and shots and are available in CA for sure. ?

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Jani said:

I like patches as well. 

Jani

I agree with @Jani

They are just so easy to use, and effective....:)

C -

On 4/11/2019 at 3:46 PM, Gigi said:

Kirsten,  can you point me to your pellet research?  I could not find the negative side effects like you are describing.  I am trying to get away from the risk to my liver that pills have.  My research shows me the pellets eliminate this liver risk.  Thanks for your help.  Gigi

Welcome Gigi!

My Doc prescribed Estrace(Tm) primarily because of my liver. I've been dealing with Hepatitis C and stage2 liver disease for at least 30 years. 

Let's be clear; I am not revealing "my" dosage. (Only the size of tablet). The 1mg Estrace tablet is sublingual (dissolved under the tongue) therefore never reaches the liver.

Extremely limited side effects as listed below with some desirable ones.

https://www.rxlist.com/consumer_estradiol/drugs-condition.htm

I hope you find this useful. See you around

Love, 

Michelle