• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Curious about breasts

J_Perra

So I have noticed for a while now since on HRT, that I am molesting myself. This mostly happens when my breasts are sore. I found that kneading them makes the soreness go away.   Am I doing harm in development doin this?

• Admin

Massaging them is probably not going to hurt then unless you handle them too roughly..  In fact using some skin cream as you massage them is a good idea to keep the skin softer., the idea is to NOT actually hurt yourself.  If you have gotten to that point of needing to massage them, it is time for a bra which will also help them to be more comfortable.

Rubbing them also creates more blood flow which some people say can help in development. Like a sore muscle. Rub the soreness and create blood flow which allows the muscle to repair itself faster. Like Vicky says just don’t go all ape crazy on them ta-tas. Soft and sensual. And yeah bras definitely do help. Especially with the accidental bumping. 

• Forum Moderator
12 hours ago, J_Perra said:

that I am molesting myself

Why do you think like this?  You should feel good about your body.  Exploring is not a bad thing. 

Jani

There’s several videos on YouTube that show the best methods to massage breasts. Look up the Japanese method. Many women do this and it’s got some positive health benefits. It’s good for cleansing the lymph nodes and releasing toxins. Creams or lotions can help for stretch marks but some women recommend using a bristled brush to help or an exfoliating scrub. Nothing abrasive or too hard. There’s nothing wrong with being in touch with your body and what keeps you healthy. 

On 4/12/2019 at 11:39 AM, Jani said:

Why do you think like this?  You should feel good about your body.  Exploring is not a bad thing. 

Jani

The molesting part was just suppose to be funny. Sorry for the poor taste. The point of the post is that I always find myself massaging my breasts when they are sore as it makes the pain subside. I was just curious that if doing so was hindering development!

• Forum Moderator

Oh OK.  As noted, massage is not bad.  Think how you might massage your arm if it was sore.  

Development will not be hindered.