• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I’m so happy about this!

Josie Beth

Pardon the stubble and no makeup but I was so excited to put this outfit on that I had to share the picture. It’s really doing a lot to boost my confidence about going full time in the future. Maybe not in outfits like this all the time but I like most of what I see in the mirror. 

400223AB-F581-4207-90C4-4C62EED2098E.jpeg

My eyes look so old. I’ve got to do something about that. I have to get a cucumber. 

• Forum Moderator

Your eyes look great!   Don't fret about them.  I like the outfit too! 

Thank you both. It’s very gracious. I’m still going to do something about the dark circles. I wish I had a tripod for a better angle. It would show my legs off more.

• Forum Moderator

Were going to party in the street when Josie comes home.

Lookin' good girl, and a song for you...

C -

• Forum Moderator

You look great Josie. 

Hugs,

Charlize

• Admin
4 hours ago, Josie Beth said:

My eyes look so old. I’ve got to do something about that.

A tad bit more self assurance and they will get a sparkle that will be better than a ton of other stuff could do for  you.  The eyes look shy to me, not old.

Thank you all. It’s slowly coming together. I wish I could have a better angle because the top really shows off my curves and legs. But I’m going to try getting a tripod for my phone. 

• 3 months later...

Quick update. I’m dressed today but just around the house for now. Sooo....

This is me in makeup and a smile! 

B728A227-F8DB-4CAE-9D4D-3D807E44B495.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

Very nice, Josie!  Love your happy little grin too.

Thanks for sharing,

Susan R?

I almost can’t believe I just turned 47 a month ago. And this was some very cheap amazon makeup that frustrated me for almost an hour trying to get right. I had to improvise, use lipstick on a palette for my eyebrows. I couldn’t even find my foundation and the only one I had was way too dark (mistake I made shopping) It was really difficult until I decided to just go with an every day natural look thanks to the tutorial from Cetine, a transgender YouTube personality and a gamer in her mid to late 30s. It’s just a start but eventually I will have a better makeup kit so I can get out in the world. I’m also looking for some hyaluronic acid products because they are supposed to plump the skin up naturally on the face and strip years off. Grape seed oil is another one that helps. My moisturizer this time was tea tree oil. It’s working wonders for all my skin.

• Forum Moderator

I like the photo. You look to be doing all the right things.

Tracy