• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Someday it will all make sense.

Jani

• Forum Moderator

I know that a lot of you (OK all of you) have fretted and worried over your decision to start presenting in your preferred gender or coming out to loved ones, family and friends.  Unfortunately we don't live in a vacuum and we have to face the world.  Sometimes that can be tough.  I've been there and can say that while you may be fearful, you will gather up the strength needed to make it through the week, day, hour or moment.  I was looking for a file today and came upon these two. I like to collect sayings that help me get by.   I hope they may help you too.

Jani

177654090_Notthesameperson.jpeg.f2bf0fb1365deef6c8743ac2b63f61d3.jpeg 

1635440724_Happensforareason.jpeg.6e62fee0b81bd6fbdb6b974601367020.jpeg

• Admin

Not from my beginnings really, but a truth I have foundlarge.hiddensoulbreath.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Some nice sayings. I believe everything happens for a reason. Will that reason ever surface, probably not. Is it destiny or fate. It was destine for us to go through this horror called (currently) gender dysphoria. From our first breath as our birth sex. It was destine that we were born in the wrong body. some of us knew it sooner than others.

Kymmie