• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

How Boyish Or Girlish Are You?

Guest Day / Ducky

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• princecharmless

• Flint

• Zufrieden

• Iria

Guest CharlesMonroe

50 % boyish and 50% girly

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.

Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.

You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.

You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

Sounds about right. Im a camp guy XD

Guest Kelly

i get along with girls... im more girly

but i tend to completely ide myself when im with people i dont know (clear my mind, blankify my face, wear a hoodie and sweatpants) but i hope to be 99.9% if not 100% girl soon

Guest Robyn Grace

I turned out be 70% Girlish. I realize tests aren't a sure thing , they are fun, but that is about right for me.

It is very nice to be here.

Robyn

Guest JustRyan_

You Are 80% Boyish and 20% Girlish

You have a tough exterior - and usually a tough interior to match it.

You're no nonsense, logical, and very assertive.

Sometimes you can't understand women at all, even if you're a woman yourself.

You see things rationally, and don't like to let your emotions get the best of you.

:P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theXYProject

You have a tough exterior - and usually a tough interior to match it.<br />

You're no nonsense, logical, and very assertive.<br />

Sometimes you can't understand women at all, even if you're a woman yourself.<br />

You see things rationally, and don't like to let your emotions get the best of you.

Well..that was pretty interesting.. haha..

Guest The Adam Epidemic

You Are 70% Boyish and 30% Girlish

Meh. I don't know, it seems kind of accurate, but then again not.

I think number four was a pretty good question though. I remember watching one of those crime investigation documentary things and I they did a test on a male and female to see which scenario they'd be more jealous over -- if their partner physically cheated on them or emotionally cheated on them. The results were that males got more jealous if their partner physically cheated on them and females got more jealous of their partner emotionally cheated on them. So it's pretty interesting.

I remember taking a gender test on sparknotes.com a few years ago. The questions and options seemed less stereotypical and the results more accurate... But it could be different now.

Guest Blake

Heh, yeah, that sounds like me :] Except for the tough interior part >> I like to think I'm a sensative guy. Though I do agree with the part about women xDDD

- Blake

Guest ZannyZoey

You Are 10% Boyish and 90% Girlish

Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.

You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.

A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.

But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.

I don't get how swearing makes me boyish....

My sister swears all the time!

Guest Ryles_D

You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish

:D Pretty dagg accurate, I'd say. Except that I do actively fight them. Ah well, can't have everything in an online quiz.

Guest SilverArrow

You Are 70% Boyish and 30% Girlish</strong>

For the most part you can skewer these tests, the only one that I couldn't tell was the cheating one. Regardless, that's my result without fudging the numbers.

• 1 month later...
Guest Storm Angel

You Are 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish

A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.

Here are my results, lol, I feel I'm 100% girlish in my heart. :)

Guest April

You Are 30% Boyish and 70% Girlish

This was mine.....

Guest Sandra

I'm satisfied with the results, now where do I line up to get my female body? :P

Guest Isobelle Fox

10% boyish/ 90% girlish

Fair enough. : )

Its the cursing that got me.. the never ending cursing. ::laughs::

Guest 2892Bandie

You Are 90% Boyish and 10% Girlish

Totally me!

Well, sometimes, I let my emotions get to me (hopefully ended when I start T). But, overall, sounds about right. ;)

Guest sphere

You Are 100% Boyish and 0% Girlish

I think this varies time to time and I don't really consider myself too assertive (I blame this on my anxiety), I guess it depends on the person and the subject I'm being assertive (or not assertive) about.

But yeah seems to fit me pretty well I suppose.

Guest StrandedOutThere

You Are 90% Boyish and 10% Girlish

Ha! So true. I really don't understand women. The one question that got me was the one that asks if you'd be more upset if your sweetie fell in love with someone else or if they did something physically with someone else. I'm not cool with either one!

Guest Kim Smith

I got 80% Girlish. Interesting site - on another quiz it told me:

Your Nail Polish Color is Pink

How you're unique: You're girly without being high maintenance

Why your style rocks: You're the perfect blend of stylish, preppy, and cute

What this color says about you: "I am secure enough not to follow every trend"

But my favorite quiz like this is The gender traits test, or "Bem test" designed to test for androgeny, but tells you how feminine (or masculine) you are (http://androgyne.0catch.com/gentest1.htm)

I got a 20 on that, which is "feminine."

Guest KellyGirl

I got 70% girlish 30% boyish but what I find funny is that 70% girlish is girly. but 70% boyish is andro o.o; I guess boys need to bleed testosterone according to this test...

@.@

Guest SailorMercury

I think i have to remark the entire poll is rather lousy. I have made a gothic-for-fun quiz about 2 month ago determining the participant to be a psycho, a plastic vampire, a romantic person or a "hotgic" (lol somebody who is odd, caught in between yes and no alot) and that had 200 questions. I think somebody who REALLY is interested about how he/she is, will participate a 200 poll quiz just to find answers, but a 10 questions poll is a mere entertainment thing.

Is there a more comprehensive quiz?