• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New Here

Guest anex390

Guest anex390

Hello I'm Autumn and I'm 18 years old and female. I joined the forums to help support my MTF girlfriend (known to the forums as 1charlotte1). I am also hoping to get some help for myself. I have always identified myself as straight, so when Charlotte came out to me, it was very difficult for me to accept who she was. I am still having troubles, and hopefully I can get some help on how to overcome them.

~Autumn

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Autumn....

Well, you're at the right place!

Welcome to the Playground, Sweetheart...it's nice to have you here! And it's wonderful that you support Charlotte...we all need that as do you....

So, let me offer you some nice hot coco and some of Sally's cookies and you can get comfortable.

The others will be here to say "Hi" shortly.....

So nice to have you , Hon!

XXOO

Donna Jean

Guest Ashlee

Hello Autumn,

So nice of you to join us. Welcome to the playground!

Charlotte is very lucky to have a girlfriend like you!

And the way to get answers to all those questions is to post, post, post!

There are many really great people here that are willing to help.

{HUGS}

Ashlee

Guest ~Brenda~

Welcome my dear Autumn!!

What a wonderful friend you are to support Charlotte the way you are doing!! Yes Charlotte is a real dear. You have come to the right place to ask questions and to get answers!! I am sure Charlotte has told you this already!! Please come in and look around here. We do not judge nor harm anyone. Feel free to ask anything that is on your mind.

Welcome dear!!

bernii

Guest 1charlotte1

Yayay! I found ya! Wassup?? Lolz! I'm so excited to have u here! (most of the peeps here are better with answers than me) T_T but I try! \m/>.<\m/ oh yeah!!

Love u autumn!!! Charlotte

Hi Autumn,

Well I see that you have met a few of our friendly members and that you came alonge with one of them.

Charlotte is so lucky to have a friend like you .

A little confused perhaps but don't be too concerned about that - we all are or have been or soon will be! :D

Welcome to the forums ask anything you want to, the only stupid question is the one unasked.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest anex390
Yayay! I found ya! Wassup?? Lolz! I'm so excited to have u here! (most of the peeps here are better with answers than me) T_T but I try! \m/>.<\m/ oh yeah!!

Love u autumn!!! Charlotte

Aww thanks! I'm excited to be here as well! Everyone here is so nice and welcoming!!

Love you too Charlotte!!!

~Autumn

Guest Nikk

Hey Autumn, nice to meet ya. It's really awesome that you're here to support your friend (dayum, I wish my friends were that cool), and welcome <3

~Nikk

Guest 1charlotte1
Aww thanks! I'm excited to be here as well! Everyone here is so nice and welcoming!!

Love you too Charlotte!!!

~Autumn

*sigh* u can't be shy here k?? Or ima beat u up! Mwahaha! Jk. Don't wanna start a cat fight! Meow!

• Admin

Welcome to Laura's, Autumn. It's wonderful that you care enough about Charlotte to join her here and learn more about her transition. As you will see as you go through the posts, the lack of support from family and friends for so many of our TG's is one of the toughest things we go through. So having your support is unbelievably important. You are truly a great friend.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi Autumn

Welcome to the playground, I think that it is awsome that you want to help support Charolette.

Alyssa

Guest anex390
*sigh* u can't be shy here k?? Or ima beat u up! Mwahaha! Jk. Don't wanna start a cat fight! Meow!

Ohhh no!!! Have mercy!! Lol you know I am very shy hehehe

~Autumn

Guest April63
Not much at the moment, just sitting at the computer. Nice to meet you! What's up?

Nice to meet you too. Pretty much the same thing :P

Guest NeverSayNever

Hi, welcome to Laura's! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

It's great that you're supporting Charlotte :) She's very lucky to have someone like you.

Guest Sophie H

Hi Autumn, Welcome to the forum. Its so nice to see you supporting Charlotte. You will find the forum full of information and people always will to help and offer advice. Lovely to have you here

Sophie

Guest Elizabeth K

Autumn

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Do you know after 5 or more posts you can PM (Private Message) anyone? Its easier for those who are a bit private or shy.

Lizzy

Guest Marissa Anastasia

Hello Autumn,

It's wonderful that you support your boyfriend...it will make a huge difference in his life and spare him a lot of pain that so many others have dealt with...glad to have you with us and your perspective as a female will be most valuable to us and perhaps other wives.

Welcome!

Love,

Marissa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 240 Guests (See full list)

• ClaireBloom
    • VickySGV
    • FelixThePickleMan
    • Vidanjali
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • MaryEllen
    • AmandaJoy
    • Ashley0616
    • Jet McCartney
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

TransNameA
    Newest Member
    TransNameA

1. FullyHart
      FullyHart
    2. MariPosa
      MariPosa
      (65 years old)
    3. pechenezhka
      pechenezhka
      (17 years old)
    4. Rubycd
      Rubycd
      (59 years old)
    5. Yana
      Yana
      (31 years old)
    • VickySGV
      My Endo keeps track of several trace chemicals in my blood system that can be affected by our slightly different hormone balance, keeping in mind we have had both hormones all our life, just in different balance.  I did have to change one diuretic I was taking that was crashing out one chemical that does affect energy levels, and it turned out that Spiro was the alternative to that one for the way it works there.  I was never on Spiro for the hormone issues per se.  Let your doctor know about the fatigue sometime today or whenever you read this. 
    • Davie
      Hmmm .  .  . if I only had a ten-word description that completely described my identity. That would be great, but one doesn't exist. "I'm a girl—and a boy. And neither—and both?" There. Now you know, right? Maybe not. —Davie
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I think you should discuss it with your doctor.  I know you are 'asking around' but experience probably varies.
    • Jet McCartney
    • VickySGV
      This one is behind a pretty heavy pay-wall, for me $50 US/per year.  
    • Jet McCartney
      Bipolar got me high and low. 
    • Jani
      I had heard the story of Nicks-Buckingham but not the rest.  Olsen was prolific.
    • Betty K
    • ClaireBloom
      I completely relate to this.  My partner of 5 years has made it clear she won't be going with me if I go down this path. I feel like I wasted her time with my own fear and procrastination.  I visit my elderly parents (my mother has dementia) and my first thought is there's no way I can put them through this. I think the same thing when I see my adult daughters.     Nobody is holding us hostage but us.  
    • Ivy
      I do get this, really.  However this is part of the reasoning behind the blockers.  Without them there will be "irreversible" changes, only not the ones wanted. No, I don't think this should be done lightly, but I have a problem with forbidding it by law in all cases.
    • Ivy
      Yeah.  I have 6 of them.  I learned a lot.
    • EasyE
      I'm kind of torn on this issue. On the one hand, I have met or seen youngsters, and there is very little doubt they are trans. It would seem cruel to deny them care toward this end. On the other hand, there are many others who may dip their toes into the waters while exploring themselves only to realize it isn't who they are. My daughter had a friend like that in high school. First he wanted to date her. Then he thought he was transfeminine for a season then realized that wasn't him.   We go slow on so many other things with kids. We don't let underaged folks drink or vote. We would question someone who locked into a career at age 12-15 (though there ARE some people who do know exactly what they want to do when they grow up very early in life). We would discourage marrying very young, etc.   I'm never crazy about government regulations on things because they tend to screw everything up. So I hate this has become such a political football where neither side listens to the other... But there is wisdom in going slow and allowing things to play out and making sure before such drastic measures as blocking puberty and having surgeries are taken...   Of course, it should be a person-by-person decision, working in concert with family, community and medical professionals, but it seems we never want to do it this way. We always seem to want to throw everyone and everything into a one-size-fits-all dynamic... 
    • EasyE
      Hey all, been on estrogen monotherapy for about two months. Man, I am just tired all the time. I feel like I have a low-level cold. Hard to get out of bed in the mornings. Even when I get in a good 8-9 hours sleep. Just have the blahs. Leg muscles are sore, like I ran all day...   There are a lot of other potential factors. I drink way too much caffeine (though I have always done that and not always felt this tired). I tend to stay up late on nights when I have to get up early the next morning. Not enough exercise. Have some thyroid issues, though I thought I had those back within normal ranges. Possible low potassium levels.   I realize no one here is a medical pro, per say, just curious if it is in others' experience to feel extreme fatigue for a season when starting HRT. This is one of the reasons I chose not to do spiro, is that I read it could cause lethargy and fatigue and make you pee all the time (I am having those issues too), but I am having a hard time with these effects anyways.   I suspect my T was low before I even started HRT (just by observing how the, err, equipment, hasn't functioned so robustly over the past few years)... Maybe my body isn't sure who is in charge right now in terms of hormones since a new sheriff has arrived but only in minor quantities at this point... thanks again!   EasyE
    • EasyE
      I relate to a lot of this ... in my 50s now ... never really questioned my body but have always been fascinated with girl stuff (and loved that I had two daughters because it gave me an excuse to explore the feminine world more)...   I like how you said this: "When I dared to take another peek inside, my egg cracked big time." Yep ... yep ... yep...  
    • Ivy
      This is kinda long but if somebody is interested…   https://medium.com/prismnpen/cass-review-weaponized-political-right-497080b8c6d2    
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.