• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

hi new here like what i see though

breee

have been fulltime transitioned for 2 yrs now and just started hrt so am excited for my new and continued changes. look forward to meeting some new friends here!

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to Transpulse Forums, @breee It’s a pleasure to meet you. You’ve been at this for quite awhile. I bet you have some interesting tales from years gone by.  I’d love to read more about you if you feel up to sharing.  Also if there’s ever a question, there’s likely someone here with an opinion and sometimes even a helpful response.  We are all here looking for the similar things..a little friendship and support.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

hi susan thanks for the warm greeting. yes I have some interesting things that ive been through but always been a trooper and forged forward to make me the happiest girl I could be today. my transition was real easy and I will share some of my positive ways that I did it with the group for sure!. now that im onto the next step with hrt im soo glad I found this group to ask some questions as I progress down this wonderful road lol.

Bree, for one thing hello. I look forward to reading some of your stories because although I felt I should have been female for many many years, I had to repress those feelings and be a closeted crossdresser. Living alone for the past 8 months have you given a chance for Denise to be her. No I do not live full-time as Denise but every day there's a part of femininity to my attire and the way I look. Good luck on your journey I know your a little nervous like me.

• Forum Moderator

Hello Breee and welcome!   That you've been able to live full-time without HRT is great and it shows its not the only thing someone needs.  I look forward to seeing your next posts.

Cheers, Jani

Hello and welcome to our family.  Lots of live acceptance and support here and since you’ve been at this a while your experience can help others I am sure.  
I think it’s a great testament to transition and live as you want without being on HRT.  
You are amazing for showing others it can and does happen and you can be happy as yourself.  Way to go!