• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New to the Forum

susannah

My name is Susannah from the US. I just joined this forum but have been questioning my gender for a long time.  This is more or less first time sharing my questioning gender with anyone.  I will have many questions here on out. Thank you in advance. 

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Susannah!  I'm glad you made the leap of faith to join us.  I know how scary it can be even to mention anonymously that you are, or think you are, transgender.  We love questions, and we're happy to answer them.  We have so much experience among the staff and the members.  So have a look around at the many forums and sub-forums and post wherever you like.  There will be a delay in seeing your posts until after you have five under your belt.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Heyo Susannah!!! Welcome to the forum!! You are never alone here, and we are here to support you!!

• Forum Moderator

Hi Susannah,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf ?

Hi Susannah,

Welcome! I am new and still trying to find my way around. Everyone here is friendly!

Kay

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Susannah.  Yes it can be daunting to admit in a public forum that you are trans but you are among friends here.  Please join in and ask your questions.  We'll do the best we can.  

Cheers, Jani

Thank you, everyone.  It is difficult to express myself after all these years of internalizing and keeping to myself.  I will post some of my experiences.  Thank you again for warm welcomes.  

Susannah,

We are all accepting here! For me, I am very happy and positive now. But it was a long road. I had an internal battle of tough guy vs. gentle feminine. And days of self hatred. All the work on myself and healing was worth every moment!

Kay

Hello Susannah from the US

Welcome to the forum.

Like you i was questioning for a long time. If i was a man or not. I came to the conclusion i was deluding myself. I was never a man. Who was i trying to fool?

Dive in when you fancy.  tell us your stories and hopefully get the advise you may need. Theres is that from every angle. Im sure you will find something useful.

MIB

Thank you, Maid and Kay.  I just posted on general forum about my recent episodes of dysphoria. I will post more about myself shortly.  It is really hard to do this since I am really admitting these to myself for the first time.  I have never said these things to anyone before including me.