• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Six Word Stories

Faye1972

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Mx.Drago

• Cyndee

• Maddee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Feel like yoyo in current state.

• Forum Moderator

Paint a masterpiece of art Cyndee.

• Forum Moderator

I'm filled with a happy sadness.

• Forum Moderator

Each journey has roadblocks and struggles.

• Forum Moderator

Transitioning just brought me inner peace.

Being at peace attracted more people.

Among those people I found friends.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Inner peace with oneself attracts others ? 

Hugs 

C

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 97 Guests (See full list)

• Susie
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • EasyE
    • Cynthia Slowan
    • Mmindy
    • Kait
    • Ashley0616
    • Vidanjali
    • Betty K
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Ali_Genderlfuid
    Newest Member
    Ali_Genderlfuid

1. Caridad
      Caridad
    2. Certbunnie
      Certbunnie
      (25 years old)
    3. EstherElle
      EstherElle
      (43 years old)
    4. Juliet
      Juliet
      (43 years old)
    5. MelissaAndProudOfIt
      MelissaAndProudOfIt
      (59 years old)
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums @Kait   Best wishes, stay positive and motivated.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,    Coffee and Birds all in one meme.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Kait
      Isn't it illegal to be examining people's genitals without their consent?    Could've sworn that was some sort of law already.
    • Ladypcnj
      Hi Vidanjali, both of my parents had pasted on in their lifetimes.
    • Charlize
      Oddly i often feel i pass but then bump into someone who reads my past attempts at maleness.    Last week at the market a man spoke me as i went back to my car.  I heard "You are beautiful"!  Odd!!!!!  Then he said something about marriage and i started to get worried.  Turned out he is married to a trans woman.  He was sweet and probably is tuned to trans folks but it was a bit disquieting.     Hugs,   Charlize
    • April Marie
      I decided to power wash our back porch and the porch furniture so the uniform of the day is a skort, t-shirt over a sports bra and flip flops with my hair pulled back into a ponytail.
    • Mirrabooka
      It's been touched on in another thread, the perception that the folks who scream loudest in favor of free speech are also the loudest in wanting to stifle the freedom of people not like themselves.
    • Mirrabooka
      I wonder if the LGBTQI+ umbrella should be split? Create separate entities for LGB and TQI+ folk?    I have no doubt that some cis het people probably think that sexuality and gender identity are the same thing, for whatever the reason, not necessarily willful ignorance. It would be natural for such people to observe that both LGB and T folk are under the same umbrella, so they must be the same, right?   Just as (and I know I'm making some pretty big assumptions in this post) some cis gay folk would think that the LBGTQI+ umbrella is pie - give trans people a slice, and somehow, they will miss out. Just like cis het folk might also think that their lives are somehow being diminished by allowing trans people to have basic human rights.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Some anxiety is building up inside.
    • Heather Shay
      Suppressing your emotions because you’re afraid of them can be bad for your physical and mental health. Here’s what to do instead. When a toddler feels a “big” emotion, like anger or sadness, they tend to have a big tantrum on the floor. And these tantrums can be a lot to observe, full of thrashing, screaming, and tears. But a child reacts like this because the emotion they’re feeling is uncomfortable, maybe even painful.   Of course, as adults, we feel emotions too, and those feelings can be just as overwhelming, uncomfortable, or even painful as they were when we were children, even if we don’t let ourselves react in such a big way. But, sometimes, in our attempts to not give in to our emotions, we go too far: we run from them or suppress them — even if that harms us in the long run. Although there are many reasons we might suppress our emotions, one of them is that we are afraid of our emotions. Fear of emotions is called “animotophobia. It is not an official term in the DSM-5-TR. Still, fearing your emotions can have a significant impact on your well-being.      
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Been a while.... Do you sing or play an instrument?   I sing, write songs, play guitar, bass, harp. It is my sanctuary.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.