• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

howdy :3

just.a.human

hi everyone! I'm Jayson (most likely) and I'm new to this community. my pronouns are he/him/his, they/them/theirs, or xe/xem/xeir. I was wondering if any elder trans people had advice for a pre-t trans guy? 

Much love, Jayson (or maybe Mateo)

• Admin

We have a bunch of us elderly Trans folks around here but we are young at heart.  Most of us a MtF but we do have a couple of guys in here too.  Ask away on the questions and we can probably give you some non-professional medical comments if not answers.

• Forum Moderator

Hi Jayson (or maybe Mateo). It’s nice to meet you. There are many elder trans lurking about but I have run into too many FtM trans recently. As Vicky mentions...maybe you could ask a question or two to start off a topic. With the combined knowledge of our all our members here, there‘s likely at least a few good responses that may help you out. Most of us here are very well researched and can probably help you in some way.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

Hi Jayson,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

Hello Jayson.

My pronouns are Legend/Awesome/  But i dont get to hung up on them. But most people just call me by my name or Lady. depends on where i am. Yes I have a title. But im not related to any royal. Its an owning scottish land thing.

may I welcome you to the forum and look forwald to your produced content with anticipation

Heyo Jayson/Mateo, dig the names by the way. Welcome to the forum!! 

I am not exactly experienced, as I am only 17 and only been out for around 2 years now, but I'm sure I have some tips and tricks up my sleeve. There are plenty of Pre-T guys who are willing to talk, so feel free to look around :))

Nice to meet you Jayson!

Same as Aidan over here, pre-t trans guy, and I've got your back if you need it. (though i'm not 17 yet, that's in three weeks or so)

Hello and welcome Jayson!?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 101 Guests (See full list)

• Ivy
    • Mmindy
    • Betty K
    • Petra Jane
    • Susie
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • FelixThePickleMan
    • Abigail Genevieve
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Cynthia Slowan
    Newest Member
    Cynthia Slowan

1. Ay-la
      Ay-la
      (51 years old)
    2. Camille
      Camille
      (48 years old)
    3. Dressupdoll
      Dressupdoll
      (57 years old)
    4. iliya
      iliya
      (37 years old)
    5. KaylaH
      KaylaH
      (48 years old)
    • Mmindy
      I’m on the other side of the imposter syndrome AMAB and on a slowed pace in transition.    Best wishes, stay positive and motivated    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Ivy
      https://www.erininthemorning.com/p/mississippi-passes-bill-allowing?r=k5hac&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web   This part could be pretty bad-   "Lastly, it offers a “private right of action” that appears to be targeted at transgender people, allowing cisgender people to sue to prevent transgender people from using bathrooms aligned with their gender identity…"   I can see a potential for bathroom "vigilantes" to use this.  Just paying legal fees to defend yourself can ruin you, regardless of the outcome of the case.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      It's all well and good, but the facts on the street will always be different than what is written on paper. It takes a very long time for an EEOC or OSHA complaint to get attention. For most people, the length of time between filing a complaint and something actually getting done means just finding a different job.
    • FelixThePickleMan
      As a transgender male often I feel as if I'm not viewed as man enough especially around other biological males. I often also feel as if I'm not enough in general not good enough to have the things that I have because I ruin everything and I feel like a phony when trying to pass. I look in the mirror and my outside appearance doesn't match the way I want to look and appear and my mom prevents me from reaching my maximum male potential and around my mom I'm always mis-genderd and she tells me that Im not a man and never will be one which plays into me feeling not man enough because I feel like I never will me the man I know I am. I don't know what to do with these feelings and thoughts.
    • Mirrabooka
      I was really lucky when I gave up smoking. I just decided one morning that I just didn't want to smoke anymore. That was back in 1996. The silly thing was, I still had a couple of packets left I and used them up! After that I only 'borrowed' less than a handful in the months after that and I haven't missed them since.      
    • Mirrabooka
      Have I reached the tipping point?
    • Mirrabooka
      Maddee, you have a million friends.    
    • Mirrabooka
      Our Maltese daughter-in-law makes a very mean Bolognese sauce, which we combine with spiral pasta. We pulled some leftovers out of the freezer for tonight's meal.   Tomorrow night will be chicken Kiev, with potato segments baked in the same dish, accompanied with boiled peas and broccolini.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I suspect some of these people are not primarily LGBTQ+ but primarily get their kicks by publicly shocking other people.  They take advantage of the parade and think they can get away with it year after year, and sometimes do.  Not just the parade, but sometimes other events that provide cover for them to act this way. They do a great deal of damage to perceptions by the public and by the legislators against us.  
    • Ivy
      I used to smoke many years ago.  Now it makes me sick on my stomach which I consider a plus.
    • Maddee
      Considering my heart open to friendship
    • Ivy
      I use a electric kettle and a French press.   I am not a fan of Starbucks.  I sometimes go to a local coffeeshop, but am satisfied with your basic coffee and a scone.
    • Ivy
      Many "red" or "blue" states are not monolithic.  NC splits something like 49-51.  Actually, about 1/3 Rep, 1/3 Dem, and 1/3 nonaffiliated.     Since the legislature makes the districts, they favor the Rep to a 1 vote super majority.  Our Governor is Dem, and Dems can win statewide elections.   Of course you'd never know that with what is coming out of the statehouse lately. My point is that the "shifting" is not really shifting, it only reflects the actual population of the state.   When I was growing up I used to hear it said that "changing her mind was a woman's prerogative."  I embrace that.  I am fine with changing my mind when I want to.  Things change, sometimes we need to change as well.  I don't consider that as "unstable" - just not dead yet.
    • Mirrabooka
      Also, this short interview.   They're so awesome, so down to earth:    
    • Adrianna Danielle
      A trip to the ER last night,I had an allergic reaction.I have an allergy to cigarette smoke,a neighbor's friend was smoking  and told him not to smoke near me,I did get sick.Checked me out and feeling better.Going to see my allergist on Thursday for a follow up
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.