• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

It's Ok To Ask

Guest Matie

Guest Matie

I'm sorry, I'm a night owl, I just posted the VS topic and have to say I just got back from a night out at the bar with my wife and let me tell you I could not get over the sexy tops alot of the women were wearing. I am a full on crossdresser, (my wife only knows I wear panties and is ok with it) so I'm always looking at what women are wearing. I fell in love with a couple of sexy tank tops some women were wearing, so I got the courage to go up to them and ask where they purchased them and OMG next thing I know I'm talking clothes, dresses, pants, bras, panties, heels you name it, I could not get over how open they were (I guess alcohal was the reason) I just had to post this topic because that is the first time I actually asked a women about womens clothes, my wife is ok with panties as I said but I can't get the courage to drop the bombshell of total crossdressing on her.

matie, thats cool

yeah it was probs the alcohol or just really nice women

if you are polite and nice to women they will tell you what u need to know

Matie, my wife knows that I'm an out crossdresser. I have received compliments from women which is really nice.

Gennee

Guest Matie
Matie, my wife knows that I'm an out crossdresser. I have received compliments from women which is really nice.

Gennee

I can't get the courage to tell my wife i dress with breast forms on my lunch hr. i know she will never find me dressed because she works 30 minutes away if you have any suggestions please let me know. I try on some of her dresses but they really don't fit she's a 36B and they just don't fit.

• Admin

Matie, alchohol or not, its very cool that you were able to have conversations with women about clothes.

There are several very fashionable women at work, and I would LOVE to talk to them about clothes and shoes, but I would never have the courage. I kid a couple of them about their bling and make approving comments about new outfits they wear, but that's about it.

We have very strict rules about sexual harassment and I have to make sure I don't cross the line.

You also seem to have an understanding wife. You might be surprised what she would feel comfortble with. Perhaps

you could drop some hints about going a little further with dressing up, at least around the house for starters.

Good luck!

Carolyn Marie

I can't get the courage to tell my wife i dress with breast forms on my lunch hr. i know she will never find me dressed because she works 30 minutes away if you have any suggestions please let me know. I try on some of her dresses but they really don't fit she's a 36B and they just don't fit.

Do you have your own stuff, Matie. I told my wife when she found some of my stuff. I told her everything, no holds barred. She was shocked :o at first. As time passed she has come to accept my dressing. We share skirts, blouses, sweaters, coats, and pullovers. I have more jewelry than she does.

There are some sites where you can get sizes for men and women. You can message me and I'll give you the info.

Gennee

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rachael1

Hi Matie,

Maybe she knows more about your dressing then you think.

My wife always knows when her clothes have been moved around. :D

One option may be to gradually introduce her to your dressing - baby steps is a good idea.

Good luck with it, I found I had to come out to my wife as there was no way I could continually hide my dressing from her as I had plans to escalate. B)

She is a lot more accepting now - on the whole, and it makes the experience so much more enjoyable and fulfilling.

Hugs

Rachael