• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello friends

goisard

I hope your day is going well!

I have already sent a few posts out for approval, but still haven't introduced myself.

Since I don't feel like using my real name on forums you can call me Gois, or make up a new name for me, I don't mind, be creative.

I'm a pre-medical transition trans man, out to everyone but my hometown, where I still live. It's a small town somewhere in Italy, where homosexual people don't have a full right to marry yet, you can't really expect to feel safe here, especially with all these anti-trans graffiti here and there.

I am out to my family but let's say they did not take it very well... except for my sister, she's a supportive sweetheart.

I'm in a relationship with the loveliest girl my heart has ever seen, so I'm not looking for anything like there here, but I would love to make some friends along the way, friends I can relate to regarding the hard life of being transgender, and hopefully interests and hobbies too.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Gois.  Glad you've joined us.  Being out in a small town was difficult for me at first but today, some years later, i'm simply accepted as myself and go about the business of our farm as usual but as myself.

Hugs,

Charlize

26 minutes ago, Charlize said:

Welcome Gois.  Glad you've joined us.  Being out in a small town was difficult for me at first but today, some years later, i'm simply accepted as myself and go about the business of our farm as usual but as myself.

Hugs,

Charlize

Charlize, thank you so much, what you said brings me more hope.

Hi Gois

Hope you find the support and friends you are looking for.  This is a great place to be.

So welcome.

Hugs

Carrie

• Forum Moderator

Hi Gois,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf ?

Hi Gois!  Welcome and nice to meet you!  You are in a safe place, so please feel free to explore and share.

Hugs❣️

Hello and Welcome Gois!

Happy you have joined us.??

• Forum Moderator
On 6/23/2020 at 4:36 PM, goisard said:

I would love to make some friends along the way, friends I can relate to regarding the hard life of being transgender, and hopefully interests and hobbies too.

Welcome @goisard, It’s a pleasure to have you join us. I’m sure you’ll find all of the above here with a little time and effort. Feel free to share a bit of your back story if you’re open to that. I’d enjoy reading more about you and your journey so far.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Goisard.  You're one of the few, if not the sole, member from Italy, so particolarmente grande benvenuto to you.  Please look around the forums and post as much as you like.  We'd love to hear more about what transition is like in Italy.  Wishing you much luck with your plans.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Welcome Goisard,

this is a great group to get questions answered.

Velsignelser,

Erikka

• Forum Moderator
On 6/23/2020 at 7:36 PM, goisard said:

I hope your day is going well!

I have already sent a few posts out for approval, but still haven't introduced myself.

Since I don't feel like using my real name on forums you can call me Gois, or make up a new name for me, I don't mind, be creative.

Welcome to the Forums Gois,

It's good to hear from you, and your wish to make acquaintances. You're among friends here who will listen/read your communications, being helpful and kind. Like you my coming out as MtF to my wife didn't go well at all. Today is our 44th wedding anniversary and we're working through this very tough time together. It's a long slow ride, with many twists and turns.

Best wishes to you and yours,

Mindy???