• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

2 Milestones - Electrolysis and new Gender Therapist

Heather Shay

• Forum Moderator

@Lexi C I will ask my NP.

@KayC and @Susan R thank you ladies I am finally coming to trends with not holding back and hiding even in the many therapy sessions in the past. My HRT is working just how I wished it would and the things I did to relief the frustrations and tensions I used not being who I truly and now have to guard against being too impatient to, as Larry the Cable Guy says, Git 'er done.

Have a wonderful day and weekend

HS

On 8/20/2020 at 2:02 PM, Shay said:

what do you mean ...sometimes - now that I am working diligently on ridding my face of hair - all of the hair there bothers me all of the time...LOL

Ah, touche.  Yeah, I guess it doesn't pop into my head as often since it takes over 24 hours after shaving before things start showing up again.  It really has thinned out a lot for me.  But at one time it was all the time annoying.

• Forum Moderator

It didn't annoy me until I went on HRT and every time what wasn't much began to annoy me mightily