• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New Chic

Jayna

I live in the Sacramento Valley, been here since 2000. I began my medical transition almost 1 yr ago on the 28th of Aug. Its been an amazing journey experiencing my body changes, I am wanting to thrive.

I would love to meet others for support and friendship to. Our local support group desolved due to covad and no plans of returning, even the nightlife downtown has been nuked?

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Jayna.  Congrats on starting your journey to Womanhood!  It's a hell of an adventure, wouldn't you agree?  Please have a look around, find things that interest you, post your questions and comments, and meet our wonderful members and staff.  Best wishes!

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Jayna said:

I began my medical transition almost 1 yr ago on the 28th of Aug. Its been an amazing journey experiencing my body changes, I am wanting to thrive.

Hello Jayna, welcome to our forum. A early congrats to you on your one year HRT milestone. You are well on your way to a new beginning it would seem. I’m sure you’ll be experiencing even many more changes soon. I would enjoy reading more about your journey thus far if you ever care to share. Many of us here are learning by the example of others so if you have any advice or useful information, I and others would appreciate reading that too. Enjoy yourself here and join in the fun.

Warmest. Regards,

Susan R?

Hi Jayna!  nice to meet you, and Welcome!
Thank you for sharing that progress in your journey with us, and though I am at the very beginning of mine, I hope you find this Forum to be a great source of experience and support as I have.

The new Covid "norm" has been a struggle for all of us, but I also found it an opportunity for some needed "down time" to allow for self-reflection and growth.  I hope you experience the same ... and when its over ... LET'S PARTY❣️❣️❣️

I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

• Forum Moderator

Hi Jayna,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf ?

Thank you everyone, Carolyn, Kay, Susan and Timber Wolf for such warm welcomes.

I will be posting my first before and after pictures soon, what 1 yr HRT has done to bring me closer to my true self.

Many Thanks and warm Hugs

Jayna