• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Did you do something fun this weekend?

Heather Shay

• Forum Moderator

I went swinging with my grandkids. Swinging is fun and relaxing.

• Forum Moderator

I cleaned a years worth of manure out of the goat barn and enjoyed lovely weather here on the east coast.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

We saw our youngest daughter and her boyfriend over the weekend, and took some of grandma's things over to her.

Went by the music store with my sweetie, we picked up some odds and ends there, and looked at new guitars, after that we went to the Lake Washington water front, where there was cool breeze off the water that day, and watched the float planes land....

LakeWashington.jpg

• Forum Moderator

I've never seen float planes - how cool is that? Glad you had restful weekend.

• Forum Moderator

We have someone with a float plane that lives on our lake.  I can say they are noisy!  Of course our lake is nowhere as large as Lake Washington appears to be.  

We had a bbq with my son's family on Saturday and then on Monday we took a long drive up north stopping for lunch and enjoying each other's company. 

I continued my bed rest. Got up a few more times than I have been. Walking feels better each day...slow improvements!

I did browse more of Netflix and Hulu. Also, took a good bit of time on thinking about things in life and where I need to improve things to help build a stronger sense of self-worth and improve my mental/emotional well-being. I’ll say, I think it was productive for me ?

• Forum Moderator

Good news @Kylie - self-worth is important - to love someone else requires you love yourself so you have something to give and the more you have to give the more you will receive.

This weekend was rough at times, as I decided to test drive going into the closet for my upcoming vacation, and that brought up some rough feelings, but I survived it at least. I did do some shopping with a friend one on one, which is kind of rare. Also was able to make it to the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium. That was pretty good until it started getting busy and we decided to bug out early

1703564745_CheetahCubStaring.thumb.jpg.6d2f9a90050fe9f955317372462aef09.jpg

• Forum Moderator

We love taking the Grandkids to the Columbus Zoo and usually do it 3 or 4 times a summer but this year we stayed away. Glad you did have fun and I'm sorry about the rough feelings - I had a few of those come out of left field and left me a little dazed but I am thankful for the HRT and knowledge about what I was feeling and disarmed the way I would normally react - KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.