• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello Everyone

Guest Treasa

Guest Treasa

Hi everyone. My name's Treasa and I am a 35 year old MtF. I am married to a wonderful woman who has decided that she won't leave me just because I'm transitioning. I have a beautiful, amazing son who is currently a toddler. I even get to stay home with him every day.

Currently I am at the stage where I am searching for a therapist.

Obviously, I'm here to talk to people in similar situations. :)

Guest Donna Jean

Good Morning Treasa!

How nice to meet you and have you here with us...and have YOU EVER come to the right place!

I'd like to offer you some nice hot coco and how about some of Sally's wonderful Double Chocolate Chip cookeis...Yummy!

Why don't you make yourself comfortable and we'll have you meet some of the wonderful folks here at the Playground!

Sally always says that the goodie's smell always bring everyone running.....lol

I'm happy that your coming out went so well....consider yourself on of the fortunate ones!

Sweetheart...please relax and get all comfy......OK?

Good......

Donna Jean

Hi Treasa,

Welcome to the forums, I'm glad I left a batch of cookies cooling in the members lounge.

I just knew that someone would come by and they do make you feel welcomed.

we like to have a good time and joke with each other because we are like a family here, but when the subject is serious and you really need an answer we can get down to business.

There are a lot of great resources here and you may feel free to use them all.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi Treasa

Welcome to the playground everyone is so nice here so make yourself comfortable and more will be around shortly to greet you.

Alyssa

Guest Treasa
I'd like to offer you some nice hot coco and how about some of Sally's wonderful Double Chocolate Chip cookeis...Yummy!

Cookies! Yummy!

I don't think I mentioned it, but I'm a pastry chef... or I was before I took some time off to take care of my little one...

Thanks for the warm welcome,

Treasa

Guest ~Brenda~

Welcome Treasa,

You are going to find many people here in very similar situations as yourself. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful!! You will find and receive many answers to your questions. The key here hon is to post your thoughts, questions and concerns here. Reply to other peoples topics and you will see that as you answer them and they answer you, everyone learns and grows!!

LOL

bernii

Guest Marissa Anastasia

Welcome to our diversified family!!! You will never be judged, but always given support...you've come to the right place. Please stay.

Love,

Marissa

Guest 1charlotte1
Cookies! Yummy!

I don't think I mentioned it, but I'm a pastry chef... or I was before I took some time off to take care of my little one...

Thanks for the warm welcome,

Treasa

Ooo, I wanna try ur cookies!! (no offense sally urs are tummy too)

Lol. Welcome to lauras! Nice to meet ya! I'm Charlotte. And Im also going to be running after my local therapists soon! I hope they're ready for me! Mwahaha!!

Guest Treasa

I didn't get a chance to make cookies today.

Here, try some espresso filled truffles.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome,

Treasa