• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

First 3 month HRT check in less than an hour

Heather Shay

• Forum Moderator

I have my zoom meeting with my HRT NP in 30 minutes. I checked my blood work numbers and they ALL looked good. So?there is a smile on my face and a confident feeling in my heart.

That is awesome @Shay!

I just got done with my first appointment and they confirmed gender dysphoria and have sent the Rx over to the pharmacy. I am kind of feeling surreal, I am taking a huge step towards becoming the real me physically.

• Forum Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS @QuestioningAmber. If I could hug you right now I would. You are much younger and far less devistated by T - so I'm sure your results will be sweet. That I envy you for but I am also extremely proud of you for aall the steps you have taken in such a short time. You are amazing and surreal will become real and they aught to bring a great big smile across yourentire face - ea to ear.

Shay

• Admin

Good for you, Shay.  Sounds like you're on a good path forward.

Congratulations to you, @QuestioningAmber!  Getting that first script filled and taking that first Estrodial pill is an amazing feeling of accomplishment and anticipation.  Good luck to you!

Carolyn Marie

I'm getting ready to decide to go back on HRT maybe a little bit more therapy but I'm realizing I need to be a woman

IMG_20201013_152954882.jpg

• Forum Moderator

@Denisenj  HRT has been right for me and it sounds like you started but stopped for some reason. Therapy is really important and it sounds like you have had some as well. It also sounds like you know what is right for you and I applaud you for moving ahead with what you feel is right for you. You do look gorgeous in your photo.