• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Omg Omg Omg!

Guest Melanie Dawn

Guest Melanieshaman

OK OK OK..sorry i'm really excited!

Ok so this morning i went to see my therapist (she loves my makeup btw) and we chatted (been a little while since i have been) then 45 minutes after I went to see my new doctor (she's a mtf fully transistioned) and she talked to me for about an hour or so, and gave my my work order for blood work... she said about a week after its done she should get the results, and she would formulate my HRT "cocktail" and get me started..so basically I could start HRT in like a week to a week and a half! OMG i am so happy... i skipped out of the doc's office with a big stupid grin on my face lol

anyway, had to get that off my chest!

Guest joe0117

Congratulations!

You are well on your way to the next major steo in your transition. I'm sure the women will be along shortly to share their experiences - but enjoy the milestones!!!

Joe

Guest Victoriaf

That is wonderful. I am going to see the doctor on the 18th to start HRT so i know exactly how excited you are. YIPEE FOR US.

Hugs

Victoria

Guest Melanieshaman
That is wonderful. I am going to see the doctor on the 18th to start HRT so i know exactly how excited you are. YIPEE FOR US.

Hugs

Victoria

Sweet! that's awesome.

Wow that is great news! Congratulations! How nice to have such a good therapist and doctor on your side. :)

Ya I love my therapist... and this new doc is incredible... having gone through it she is very compassionate and understanding.

Guest Joanna Phipps

Ok so this morning i went to see my therapist (she loves my makeup btw) and we chatted (been a little while since i have been) then 45 minutes after I went to see my new doctor (she's a mtf fully transistioned) and she talked to me for about an hour or so, and gave my my work order for blood work... she said about a week after its done she should get the results, and she would formulate my HRT "cocktail" and get me started..so basically I could start HRT in like a week to a week and a half! OMG i am so happy... i skipped out of the doc's office with a big stupid grin on my face lol

Seem like the hormone express is getting ready to depart, as of next friday I hope to be on it as well. Had my bloods done 3 weeks ago and now can't wait....

All aboard!!!

Guest Donna Jean

Geez......

You people all seem to act like it's some kind of big deal...finally getting HRT started...like it was the best thing in the world...

Well.............IT IS!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to you girls....that is so awesome!

Seriously...I'm so happy for you all...welcome to the club...it's very exclusive and you have to give all of your male stuff to Goodwill!

I'm smiling big for you all.... :)

****BIGG HUGGS ALL AROUND****

Donna Jean

Guest Melanieshaman
Geez......

You people all seem to act like it's some kind of big deal...finally getting HRT started...like it was the best thing in the world...

Well.............IT IS!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to you girls....that is so awesome!

Seriously...I'm so happy for you all...welcome to the club...it's very exclusive and you have to give all of your male stuff to Goodwill!

I'm smiling big for you all.... :)

****BIGG HUGGS ALL AROUND****

Donna Jean

Awww thanks *huggles*

Guest April63
Seem like the hormone express is getting ready to depart, as of next friday I hope to be on it as well. Had my bloods done 3 weeks ago and now can't wait....

All aboard!!!

Lucky you! For me, it seems like the entrance to platform 9 and 3/4 has been sealed...

Congratulations all you HRTers!

Congratulations girls - I still have another month before my Doctor visit - blood work - already done.

Oh no! lost use of adjectives - adverbs next - waiting - hormones - strain on brain - loosing battle with Lee Falk Syndrom*

One day we will all be ourselves - you too April, be patient and you will find the way to your true path and you will make rhings happen - you have a very strong will.

Love ya,

Sally

*Lee Falk created the comics Mandrake the Magician and The Phantom - at times of stress he left out words ( all adjectives and most adverbs were gone) and replaced them with - .

Guest Charlene_Leona

Just wait a few weeks maybe less when your brain finally starts feeling the estrogen and the androgen blockers start working. I felt at peace with myself for the first time in my life. It's truly an amazing feeling because for so long I was told that I was bipolar, I never was. I have not needed those medicines since I started. I still take cymbalta that helps with muscle pain but now that I'm on lyrica I'm going to see if my doctor will ween me of of that. Finding that peaceful easy feeling is one of the things the doctors look for when judging whether or not you where a good candidate for HRT and later you SRS.

The only real drug I need, nothing like being an estrogen junkie!!! :D

Congrats to all those that will be starting, it's such a huge step. Today starts my 2nd year on hormones, gee a year flew by almost like a blink of an eye.

HUGS!

Paula

Guest Elizabeth K

YEAAAAA

All you starting - great news - all you waiting - it's gonna get there! All you on it a while - its a miracle!

Our female brains work better on estrogen and without the testosterone...

Lizzy

Guest angie

Welcome to your womanhood

Huge Hugs New Woman,

Angie

Guest IGotThatGoodGood
Just wait a few weeks maybe less when your brain finally starts feeling the estrogen and the androgen blockers start working. I felt at peace with myself for the first time in my life. It's truly an amazing feeling because for so long I was told that I was bipolar, I never was. I have not needed those medicines since I started. I still take cymbalta that helps with muscle pain but now that I'm on lyrica I'm going to see if my doctor will ween me of of that. Finding that peaceful easy feeling is one of the things the doctors look for when judging whether or not you where a good candidate for HRT and later you SRS.

The only real drug I need, nothing like being an estrogen junkie!!! :D

hmmmm, I was told I was BI-Polar also. I'd love to get off the medicine.

Guest Melanieshaman
Welcome to your womanhood

Huge Hugs New Woman,

Angie

thanks you so VERY much! Had my blood work this morning..soooo hopefully about a week to a week and a half and i can get rolling

Guest Joanna Phipps
Lucky you! For me, it seems like the entrance to platform 9 and 3/4 has been sealed...

Congratulations all you HRTers!

well wave your wand and ask your counselor to reopen it.. see you at the Hogwarts HRT rooms

Guest April63
well wave your wand and ask your counselor to reopen it.. see you at the Hogwarts HRT rooms

I wish it was that simple.

I wish it was that simple.

It may not be that simple but never rule it out completely.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Joanna Phipps

sorry for being so flippant but the platform 9 3/4 was what pulled that response. Sorry you are having a rough time with things

• 2 weeks later...
Guest My_Genesis

:read title and thinks "well theres a title you dont see every day in the ftm threads...": :lol:

thats awesome though, congrats! i can imagine the stupid grin feeling lol, happens to me sometimes just thinking about certain things, let alone it actually happening.... :)