• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi I'm Juno!

Juno B. Jones

Hey, I'm Juno and I am nonbinary. I have been struggling for years with my gender however I came out when I was 16 as genderfluid, then this year I chose to identify as non-binary. Being 17 and having a platform to get support on and give support is very important to me

• Admin

Welcome Juno, I think you will enjoy things here, look around and post where you want to or need to.

Welcome @Juno B. Jones! I'm glad you've found the community here at Trans Pulse, and I'm hopeful you'll find the support you're looking for. Everyone here is warm and friendly.

Love,

~Audrey.

• Forum Moderator
12 hours ago, Juno B. Jones said:

I'm Juno and I am nonbinary.

Hi Juno, Sounds like you’ve found a comfortable label for your gender identity. Some of us take years to find a fit.  Others of us don’t feel at all comfortable with any currently available label. We’re all a little different but working for similar things. It’s nice that you’ve found our forum and will be able to share a some of your journey with us here...if you want of course. I for one, would be interested in reading more about you and your back story.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

Welcome Juno

Yes, having people with whom to share your experiences and offer and get support is a basic human need, and even more important for us. You'll find that here :)