• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

OMG Blair White!

Holly Elizabeth

Holly Elizabeth

So today Blair posted a new video, a day in the life video. OMG! I think she is so beautiful, I’m jealous of her. Life isn’t fair, I wish I had her body. Is there a way I can switch bodies with her. Lol

Maid In Bedlam

I used to watch Rose of Dawn. Who is been claimed to be the british Blair White. You could critically argue she is. But Rose became very tiresome. Im sure those that follow her think shes wonderful but I think she now aims for an audience in a diffrent age group to what i am as the channel took such a diffrent direction in recent months. I just switched off. I did enjoy her content once. I was even having the occasional message or email in corespondence with her. But sadly I have nothing more to say on any of the matters or topics she tends to speak about. Some may call it right wing. Which is fine if you want to place a political agenda on a you tube video. I have always been one for making my own mind up. Im sure its very much the same with Blair,s content. You have to make your own mind up on whats produced.,  We should never be sheep but decide ourselves based on facts and evidence.

But that wasnt why you posted.

Im not quite sure if i would want to be transformed into any elses body. As beauty is a very abstact thing. What one person would love another would think is ugly. Also its the old never perpetuate an emphasis on the appreance of someone else or you will never be happy. However i do get how the appreance of another could seem a better world. But sadly in many cases it isnt, It comes down to an old saying. Never meet your idols as they normally are such a anticlimax and never how you imagine.

I wouldnt put to much credence into switching bodys. I would assume its another old story of the grass always seems greener in the other field. Also do not forget. Many of those that do youtube videos in a more proffesional capacity and as a business use lighting and other tricks to enhance there looks.

As far as content goes. I can find Blair very strange in her actions and mannerisms. Which is perhaps just the age diffrence and cultural divide. But once again i would think she aims for a very much younger audience to what i could personally bestowel upon her.

But if you appreciate  her offerings then thats a good thing for you.  Enjoy 🙂

LusciousTheLock

I used to watch Blair and Rose and agree with Maid in Bedlam. It's also kinda annoying when they throw a political angle into everything. I love Contrapoints (she drinks too much, but is georgeous!) and her exploration of ideas, but when she gets political and start's telling people how to vote. I think that's an abuse of power.

I have never really followed the same political party between elections (here in the UK). I may not agree with all the policies from one particular party, but make an educated decision to pick the best bits of policy that best suits my lifestyle and opinions. And all opinions are an evoloution of ideas that need exploring. My wife votes differently to me, and opinion with respect is the spice of life and what debates and conversation are made for xx.

Holly Elizabeth

I don't always agree with Blair White, I'm fact I don't agree with most of what she says. I just think she is so beautiful and would love to look even half as good as she does.

3 hours ago, LusciousTheLock said:

I used to watch Blair and Rose and agree with Maid in Bedlam. It's also kinda annoying when they throw a political angle into everything. I love Contrapoints (she drinks too much, but is georgeous!) and her exploration of ideas, but when she gets political and start's telling people how to vote. I think that's an abuse of power.

I have watched Rose and Blair.  I am subscribed to Blair, although I seldom watch her now.  What I have seen lately seems more like a tabloid.  She seems to want to stir up controversy to get hits.  But still, she is kinda cute, if young.  I do follow Natalie though.  I began my transition around the same time, so there was that.  And her content is pretty good if lengthly.  And yes, she is gorgeous as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

• Beatriz
    • Willow Farmer
    • Lee H
    • Stefi
    • Jackie C.
    • Red_Lauren.
    • Cyndee
    • AmberM
    • Dutchess Penelope
    • Susan R
    • Ainsley
    • MaryEllen
    • MrsGsPhace
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Pat1234
    Newest Member
    Pat1234

No users celebrating today
    • Teri Anne
      I had a 77 359 Pete with a big cam 400 Cummins, A76 GMC Astro cab over with a 600 horse Detroit Diesel / silver 92 TT/A. It was built to haul oil pipe to Alaska so it was heavy duty and perfect for hauling coal in Ky.
    • Susan R
      I saw a heartwarming/heart wrenching love story called Soldier’s Girl (2003) about six months ago and it was worth the cry. I was not disappointed. IMDB gives it 7.9 and it was well deserved.   Susan R🌷
    • Red_Lauren.
      I had a cowl neck like that many years ago, but pink. I had a love hate relationship with it. It gave me the illusion I had breast, but was less revealing. What I didn't like, and why I avoided any thing with low necks. Was because I didn't have any breast. Even though I was fluffy, a push up bra didn't do munch. Now that I have proper breast tissue, and my muscles have changed to fat. A push up bra is my friend.    Also a friend got back to me, and said it looked cute, and agrees with you guys. I can pull it off for daytime.  She just is worried about the fit. I told her I would snap a picture of me wearing it later, and send her the picture. 
    • Jandi
      I'll never have that hourglass figure.  But it doesn't really seem to be a big issue for women in my (older) age range.  Perhaps age has its perks after all.
    • Jandi
      I like Carol a lot.
    • AwesomeClaire
      I'm under 50 but still wanted to comment if that is ok. You said you can't bring yourself to talk to your wife about it, what about your daughter? Can you confide in her, and even check in with her to see how the wife would take it? Sometimes getting confirmation from another person that it may work out OK could give you that boost of confidence to approach her about it.
    • AwesomeClaire
      I don't have cleavage, but I have worn shirts for work that showed off quite a bit of chest, no one has said anything so far. As for age appropriate, I'm 37 and pretty much dress like a teenager (I get free clothes from a coworker's daughter when she gets tired of them). I have worn very small tops that show off a lot of chest and tummy, and things like fishnet stockings (not at work but out and about). I really don't think that top you showed is alarming in any way.
    • Jandi
      Sounds interesting.
    • Beatriz
      I liked very much a Chilean film called "Una mujer fantástica" (A fantastic woman, 2017). It's worth watching. Perhaps you can get it dubbed or subtitled in English.   Many Almodóvar movies portray an LGBTQ story or have it as a background. They range from the kitsch / camp to the profound, and they also vary in quality or inspiration, so people may love some and dislike others. If forced to recommend only one, I'd go for "La ley del deseo" (Law of desire, 1987).   Also, I recently watched a documentary called "Bambi" (2013) about Marie-Pierre Pruvot, nicknamed Bambi: a French trans woman born in Argelia who performed as a showgirl in the 50s and 60s and then became a teacher. She tells her story and I liked it very much.
    • ValerieRun
      Even before I began my journey, I was always fascinated by hourglass figure. I was, of course, making up some silly reasons why I would need a waist-trainer ("it helps with weight loss") or corset. With the beginning of transition, it only made sense and became just a natural hope to achieve it. Currently, I can get a fairly good resemblance with steel-boned corset laced up all the way. And I absolutely love the feeling. One additional benefit, it helps with the posture so it is another reason to use it at least around house if you spend plenty of time sitting.   Cannot comment much on the padding, as I was starting with very non-masculine figure waist-down, and new fat redistribution only enhanced those areas to a point where shaping clothes are new reality in my future 🙂
    • Jodie
      Only one i have seen is The Crying Game
    • Willow Farmer
      Facial Team uses a private contractor, a trans woman, who is quite skilled at photo shop.   She tries to only show you what is realistically possible.   They are only interested in removing male puberty damage as much as possible and some aging in my case.  I hope it is OK to mention FT here, they are a wonderful organization.      ---WILLOW---    
    • Shay
      Some films I especially liked The Dress You Have On (YouTube omelleto channel) Normal (2003 with Tom Wilkerson and Jessica lange) The Crying Game Transamerica Zerophilia The Danish girl Call me by your name Hedwig and the angry inch The normal heart My life in pink   Any others you recommend?
    • Jandi
      Harassment seems to be the order of the day.   https://apple.news/AeKPcysdyQeS6bhc95V73lA  
    • Charlize
      Holly that top certainly does push the PG label.  A bit close to X.     I once dressed a bit over the top.  After all i had somehow noticed the women with short skirts  and low tops more than the "plain" ones.  It was also fun at first to excite that glance from men.  Time has lengthened my skirts and yet somehow i feel just as feminine even in dirty jeans and top working the farm.    We all have our styles which makes the world go round.   Hugs,   Charlize
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.