• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello from Helenmarie

Helenmarie

Hello my name is Helenmarie, I am from England, UK. This is my first time on this site & from what I have seen it looks nice & friendly. My story is probably like most of you, it started as a child,  wearing my Mums clothes then I started to buy my own clothes. Stayed in the closet  [as they say] until about 6 years ago, came out to my family. Now I can enjoy my CD as I want to, dressing when I like & even venturing out on a couple of times. I like most styles of female clothing, although I am into the 50,s era of clothes, flared dresses/petticoats/stockings & heels. So I hope I can fit in with you all & have some nice talks with anyone who likes to chat with me, thanks,    love,  Helenmarie

• Root Admin

Hello Helenmarie,

Welcome to TransgenderPulse.  :)  I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.  Feel free to ask questions. We'll do our best to provide answers.

MaryEllen

• Forum Moderator

Greetings HelenMarie!  Welcome.  50's style clothing is nice and I'm sure you look nice.  Join in the conversations.

Cheers, Jani

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Helen Marie.  I find 50's fashion attractive as well , but then again i enjoy fashion across time.  One of the great things about fashion is the it is constantly changing.  It's so much fun to pick and chose as we develop our own look.

Hugs,

Charlize

3 hours ago, Helenmarie said:

I am into the 50,s era of clothes

That vintage look is very cool.

Welcome Helenmarie.