• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Trans girls win in school sports and courts

Davie

BREAKING: A federal court has dismissed a challenge to Connecticut’s policies that allow trans girls to participate in school sports. This is a win for our clients Andraya and Terry and trans students everywhere. —ACLU   @ACLU

• Admin

It is going to come around our way, lets hope no-one is really hurt in the short to medium time line.

• Admin

I'll take any good news at this point.  Thanks for posting, @Davie.

Carolyn Marie

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

• Willow
    • christinakristy2021
    • Adrianna Danielle
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

LostAndForgotten
    Newest Member
    LostAndForgotten

1. Bddk
      Bddk
      (28 years old)
    2. Belladonnakarapinskia
      Belladonnakarapinskia
    3. Breanne_O
      Breanne_O
    4. Danielle57
      Danielle57
    5. ferh.li
      ferh.li
      (20 years old)
    • christinakristy2021
    • Willow
      I came up with a new strategy.  Replace the good 2 year old car we bought used with something that suits me. New or used but has to suit me this time and I’ll hang on to the old ford as long as it starts and runs for going to work when wife needs @ car.  Oh and yes she could drive the ford too, she’s done it many times in the past.  Movable pedals and seat combine to get here where she needs to be.  Now I just have to sell her on that idea.     now starts the search all over again but I can double my top range!    
    • christinakristy2021
    • christinakristy2021
      https://youtu.be/Ca-O2YpEZP4?si=XZeeZB4K9-_yddez
    • VickySGV
      A frequent adage heard in 12 Step recovery circles -- Shit Happens!!  A little rougher version of FATE!!!
    • Ladypcnj
      Sup singly, a superintendent prevented a student within the transgender community from changing current name, to the new name in which the student identifies with, I don't know how far back this story goes, but if you Google it under Oklahoma along with "student name change" the article should pop up. I'm not transgender, but I can relate to the process of legally getting a name change done, it's a lot of paperwork from court, a lot of traveling, and expenses depending on the laws from each state. 
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Luckily one neighbor of mine does appliance repair,said buy a new one after checking it out.Going to Lowes to buy a new one tommorrow
    • April Marie
      No one seemed to pay attention to me other than a young woman who complimented me on my skirt and an older gentleman who smiled at me as we passed each other.
    • Willow
      Wow, I guess it’s the dat to be in trouble.  I’ve been hit twice by the ASM today and it’s my day off.  Why didn’t you, followed latter with a where is the.  Made me realize that I do t want to continue working long enough to pay for it. I guess I’ll just to have to stick with my 20 year old car for now.   I suppose sooner or later only one of us won’t be able to drive anymore.  Since I am older you might think it would be me but at this time i am the one that does all the driving except when she goes to church or the store when I’m at work.  She hasn’t driven anywhere since February and hasn’t driven more than 10 miles in perhaps a year.  Yet the “good” car was purchased for her not for me because she couldn’t drive the Jeep which we bought strictly for her because she wanted it.  But it turned out I was the one that really liked it.  Can’t win.
    • Ivy
      Had one like that one time that would bite you on occasion.  Got rid of that thing quickly.
    • April Marie
    • Ivy
      Guess I won't need that kind of therapy. 
    • Ivy
      I have been told that I "pass" better than I realize. I hope that is true.
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Found out my stove took a crap last night.it is 10 years old and the stove came with the house when I bought the house.
    • RaineOnYourParade
      Good morning :)   I have coffee today, but the cup keeps leaking (I guess the cap isn't able to fully seal or something), so I keep having to wipe up the sides lol   Almost finished all my missing work for school, which means if I do a bit more work, I should be out of trouble with my parents (not even that bad of trouble compared to when I was younger, more just an annoyance haha)
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.