• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello

Guest Okapi

Guest Okapi

Hi, I just joined and I'm an on & off crossdresser. I have crossdressed about 15- 20 times (except for makeup and dresses) and I enjoyed it while I do it but after I feel like I did something from wrong.

Guest ~Brenda~

Welcome Welcome Okapi,

Yes!! you have arrived!! Please do come in! I am so eager to meet you!! We always have a new comers celebration when we greet new members. So come in and sit in our new members lounge as we dote on you. Just excuse me for a second, while I go into the kitchen and get the cocoa and cookies Sally is always making. I'll be right back, OK I'm back! You should know that you are very very safe here hon! SO you can be yourself. You will never be harmed here. There are many crossdressers here (I am one too). I so do know your feeling of guit when and especially after you crossdress. Hon, that is a natrual feeling. I will tell you this... the day will come when the guilt and the shame passes and you embrace your gender giftedness!! Having the support here will help you to grow into who you are wherever that leads. We will always care about you! We are here for you!!

Love

bernii

Guest Donna Jean

Hey, Okapi.....

How are you doing, Hon?

It's nice to meet you here on the forums...I think that you'll like it here with us...

We keep it safe here and we don't judge...everyone gets a say!

So enjoy the treats and make yourself comfortable.....OK?

I guess that I would be considered a CD, too..I have to present male to got to work...when I'm actually MTF......what's with that?

Not to worry , Hon...nothing wrong with you at all...

HUGG

XXOO

Donna Jean

Guest Elizabeth K

Welcome Welcome Welcome

As everyone says - you are what you are - lotta information here on a lot of subjects as there is a great diversity. So look around and post any questions you might have and make a statement or two when you see something interesting. The site is moderated and safe. We are also non -judgemental and you will find some very nice people here.

Lizzy

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi Okapi

Welcome to the playground everyone is so nice here as you can see already, so make yourself comfortable and more will be by shortly to greet you as well.

Alyssa

Hi,

Welcome to the forums, and know that we all have been there, are there are about to get there.

You are among friends.

You are part of a family and a larger community than you ever imagined!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest NeverSayNever

Hey Okapi

(isn't that some sort of horse-type animal or deer?)

I hope you enjoy your stay here, you're bound to find plenty of support and friends here.

:)

• Admin

Hi, Okapi! Love your name, very unique.

I'm a CDer too, off and on over a lifetime.

This is a wonderful site with so much information on every subject. You definitely won't be bored.

As you've seen already, you are among friends. You can be as open as you want to be.

Please do post so we can get to know you better. Its great to have you on board.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Ashlee

Hello Okapi,

Welcome to the playground!

I too, am a crossdresser, for almost 40 years now! I have had my times when it felt wrong to crossdress. It wasn't until I spent time with my therapist, and here at Laura's, that I have felt OK with my crossdressing. I havn't purged any clothes in sooo long now!

I'm so glad you have decided to join us!

{HUGS}

Ashlee