• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

One Year HRT

Jordyn1215225

Today marks one year I've been on hormones.  I know everyone moves at there own pace and even though i have made small strides, i still feel like i havent done enough to start living as my euthentic self.  One year ago i thought about a time frame. I figured 2 years.  This first year has been amazing, stressful, and everything inbetween.  I think with the physical changes im going to need to come out to my boss in the near future.  I think it will go fine. i think i will have her support, as with many others in my work place. But im super scared none the less.  

One year down and many more to come.

For my first birthday and yes i will be now celebrating today as my birthday instead of the other one. Plus its in the winter time and blah. Summer time is so much better. 

Happy pride month everyone

16241834986431726024603944994214.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations!

May you have many more wonderful birthdays and even more exciting and affirming experiences as you become the person you were always meant to be!

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Happy anniversary.  You have such great freedom ahead.  Breath and enjoy!

Hugs,

Charlize

That’s great your one year is up. After the first 2 years it flys by. The next thing you know it’s been 10 years . 
 You said you didn’t think you done enough what kind of things ? 

Truthfully im right where i thought i would be one year ago.  My biggest critic is my self. I tell my self all the time things are changing, and changing slowly. Slowly for me is what i need. I wish i could transition over night but dont we all.

• 3 weeks later...

You go Girl! I'm 1.5 years myself, and it seems like slow going, but everyone goes at their own pace, so remember, slow and steady wins the race! 

Hugs, Wanda