• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

About me

Shaytwyne

I grew up normal till a dress up day with my sister. She got me to put satin panties on. That sort of started years or dressing all lingerie on and of over the years. But now wanting dresses makeup. Not sure if I am trans crossdresser. Looking to learn more :)

• Forum Moderator

Having definition of how we feel about gender can be helpful but more important is being comfortable in yourself.  I might suggest that you speak to a gender therapist as well as posting here.  As i opened up and expressed myself both here and with a therapist i found a path towards self acceptance.  Prior to that time i had little chance to share or discuss my gender feelings.

Glad you've joined us.

Welcome

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Another good source is to use Gender Identity by Data Fox-Huffman. It is a wonderful workbook to help you discover where you fit. You can get at Amazon for about $15. 

But finding a good therapist is still key.

Welcome Shaytwyne! Glad you're here. I've found this forum, a gender therapist & the book Shay mentioned You & Your Gender Identity (also read on YouTube by the author) very helpful on my journey exploring my gender. Enjoy your journey!

Hugs!

Delcina

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, hon.  I'm certain that a trip through our forum topics will help you figure things out.  Some sessions with a gender therapist would also be of great help to you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie