• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Intronducing Sir Daniel Lillywhite

Guest daniel lillywhite

Guest dainel lillywhite

i am a female to male transexual, gay, and have been out to just about everyone for years now. i suppose i am lucky in that i havent had any problems with rejection by family members, but i do have some self esteem issues of my own.

i live like an adult mostly, so in some ways i've started crossliving already. i avoid situations in which gender is relevant. i dont typically "pass" because i prefer to wear "womens" clothing, but when i correct people they dont disbelieve me either. i do not identify as a crossdresser, fashion is my priority, and the kinds of fashion i like often involves men in skirts. very manly skirts ;)

i plan on a short spell of hormone therapy (i do not wish to continue for a long time because i am terrified of facial hair of an kind) and chest surgery. i am currently looking for a gender therapist in my area.

i like art, platform boots, visual kei, and long walks on the beach (sarcasm)

i am also a member of femme ftm on live journal, if any one else here is too

feel free to ask me questions, every one knows i love talking about myself.

Guest Donna Jean

Dainel......

Good morning, Hon.........

So very nice to meet you!

Why don't you sit down with me and have a hot cup of coco and a pastry....helps break the ice......OK?

I think that you'll like it here...you can be yourself and we keep it safe...AND we believe that everyone has an opinion and feel free to express yourself!

It's early and everyone is crawling out of bed, but in a bit there will be others dropping by to say "Hi!"....

So, kick off your shoes and make yourself comfortable.....

Remember that after 5 posts you can use the Personal Messenger and talk with anyone privately....

Enjoy your self!

****BIGG HUGG****

Donna Jean

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll like it here. There are tons of cool, friendly people here to talk to and have fun with. See you around!

愛 Eth

Guest dainel lillywhite
Dainel......

Good morning, Hon.........

So very nice to meet you!

Why don't you sit down with me and have a hot cup of coco and a pastry....helps break the ice......OK?

I think that you'll like it here...you can be yourself and we keep it safe...AND we believe that everyone has an opinion and feel free to express yourself!

It's early and everyone is crawling out of bed, but in a bit there will be others dropping by to say "Hi!"....

So, kick off your shoes and make yourself comfortable.....

Remember that after 5 posts you can use the Personal Messenger and talk with anyone privately....

Enjoy your self!

****BIGG HUGG****

Donna Jean

about that "hot coco" thing i always see mentioned around here, is it an inside joke that I'm missing?

and thank you.

Guest Donna Jean
about that "hot coco" thing i always see mentioned around here, is it an inside joke that I'm missing?

and thank you.

Oh my.......

Not an inside joke at all.......

Just something I started ages ago to help new people feel welcome....it''s virtual, you know....

no calories at all....

And Sally bakes the cookies and pastries....

We don't send a cup to your house or anything.....

Just a simple way to make new folks feel comfortable and loved....

Now.......May I refill that cup for you?

Love....

Donna Jean

Guest Elizabeth K

Daniel

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

No inside joke... ha! Of couse it is virtual. Donna Jean started it as a way to break the ice, Sally started offering cookies.

So we do welcome you - and there are several here like you describe yourself - content in their assigned sex but not quite - wanting to make a few modifications, identifying somewhere in between.

So look around and post how you feel - we value your imput!

Lizzy

Guest dainel lillywhite
and there are several here like you describe yourself - content in their assigned sex but not quite - wanting to make a few modifications, identifying somewhere in between.

well, actually, i am very discontent with my assigned sex/ physical body. its just that my standards for what makes an attractive male are much more like most peoples ideas of a woman. i feel 100% man, just a ... different kind of man?

if i had been born a man i probably wouldnt have liked that body either. :( if that makes any sense.

Guest Mika N.

Welcome Dainel! :) . I still consider myself a bit new here, but I've always felt welcome by everyone here. I'm so glad to have found this place.

Mika

Guest joe0117

Welcome to the Playground Daniel!

It is very nice to have you here! Everyone is very friendly and supportive. There is no judgement and you are free to be yourself! Take a look around and when you feel comfortable - post. We love hearing from people. I look forward to getting to know you!

Joe

Guest mia 1

Definitely interesting profile and glad you are here a little new ingredient in our happy family recipe is great.....glad you are self confident and speak well of yourself,,,,congrats on that part of you journey...check things out even further and look forward to your posts and topics Mia

Guest Evan_J
well, actually, i am very discontent with my assigned sex/ physical body. its just that my standards for what makes an attractive male are much more like most peoples ideas of a woman. i feel 100% man, just a ... different kind of man?

if i had been born a man i probably wouldnt have liked that body either. :( if that makes any sense.

Hmmm (trying to understand so say it if I'm mistaken....) If you say you're 100% male and "fashion is a priority" and you like the womens clothes, is it safe to say you would be a male bodied crossdresser ? (If you had a male body I mean.)

i am a female to male transexual, gay, and have been out to just about everyone for years now. i suppose i am lucky in that i havent had any problems with rejection by family members, but i do have some self esteem issues of my own.

i live like an adult mostly, so in some ways i've started crossliving already. i avoid situations in which gender is relevant. i dont typically "pass" because i prefer to wear "womens" clothing, but when i correct people they dont disbelieve me either. i do not identify as a crossdresser, fashion is my priority, and the kinds of fashion i like often involves men in skirts. very manly skirts ;)

i plan on a short spell of hormone therapy (i do not wish to continue for a long time because i am terrified of facial hair of an kind) and chest surgery. i am currently looking for a gender therapist in my area.

i like art, platform boots, visual kei, and long walks on the beach (sarcasm)

i am also a member of femme ftm on live journal, if any one else here is too

feel free to ask me questions, every one knows i love talking about myself.

Hey there! ^^

Welcome! :D

Oh, I love men in skirts too, especially cute Japanese boys!!

Haha. I love art, platform boots, and visual kei, too! :D

& LOL at the long walks on the beach. x)

Guest CharlieRose

Gasp! Another doublequeer with flexible interpretations of gender expression!

I'm a bisexual FTM, and though I'm still exploring it, while I have fought tooth and nail to be recognized and treated as a boy I find myself fascinated with the idea of dressing up in androgynous or female clothing. I like the idea of being a boy in girl's clothing. But only as dress up, like on occasion. *shrugs* I dunno quite yet.

Welcome!