• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Crazy Things...

Guest joeytheman16

Guest joeytheman16

So first, I got called Mr. (Enter Last Name Here) a few days ago at Safeway. I was really happy then.

Onto my exciting day today. I come home from the library, down my little private road and there is a dog (hound of some sort) and a goat walking down the road. I was on the phone with my girlfriend and I couldn't help but think that it was kinda ironic that the goat was following the dog around.

Then when I get home, checking the new posts, out the windows I saw the dog. Then the goat. I start freakin' out and looking for the camera. I was still on the phone with my girlfriend and she was laughing hysterically at me. I walked onto the porch and took a couple pictures, when the owners came down the road. I hung up the phone to help round them up. I went towards the dog first and she ran further away. Then the man owner said that she (dog) doesn't like men because she was abused as a puppy. Eventually his wife got the dog and the goat.

Long story short, I passed for a guy to a dog!!! Made my day. Dogs seem like they are more in tune with who people really are. So I am guessing that since I pass to a dog, I pass to the rest of society too. Does that make sense at all??

--Joey

Guest Donna Jean
Long story short, I passed for a guy to a dog!!! Made my day. Dogs seem like they are more in tune with who people really are. So I am guessing that since I pass to a dog, I pass to the rest of society too. Does that make sense at all??

--Joey

By Gosh, Hon! In my book, if you pass to a dog....well, that's good enough for me!...lol

Dogs have very highly tuned senses! They can sense fear, joy, all sorts of things...

Obviously you were sensed as a dude!

Way to go!

Geez...I've never heard that one before.....lol...

WOOF!

Donna Jean

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I would have to say you definatly convinced the dog you were male.

Wait what am I saying? were male. no you -are- male.

Well, if that is your target group - hooray!

Seriously - that is great news.

Love ya,

Sally