• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Staring Hormones

Guest Emily Violet

Guest Emily Violet

im hoping to start hormones soon and i was wondering what all they will change and how long it takes to see results

Instant Double D's, complete loss of body hair and a perfect figure - if you get the good batch! :lol:

Some results actually do start fairly quickly but they are gradual, remember for teenaged girls this is about a five year process - it is a bit shorter for us as none of the reproductive organs are there to become activated.

You will start to notice a diffeference in the texture of your skin in just a few weeks, it will continue to change and soften for a long time.

Your chest will begin to bother you a rit rather quickly and the itching and soreness will continue for monthe on end as they continue to grow - they will be very sensative to the touch.

Your body fat begins a slow rmigration to where it is needed so don't think that a narrow waist and wider hips hapen over night.

All of this information comes to me second hand from my therapist (she got it second hand - she is a natal female) and from my wonderful friends here who can't wait for me to get started and begin to enjoy the real perks of transitioning so far I only have emotional itching and pain.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Emily Violet

thanks im hoping to start them around when i turn sixteen in november so yay or around xmas haha best gift ever lol so yeah it will be fun cant wait to start em though super excited

Guest angie

The first sign of being on HRT is a deep feeling of calm and oh so rightness.

Then you will notice how soft your skin is getting,your complexion clearing.

Then at about the second,third month those painful breast nodules start

developing.It takes about a year to really see the changes.By then,your face

will be filling out,the body hair diminishing,waist getting narrower,thighs and

booty getting rounded,and those wonderful breasts will be filling out very nicely.

For your breasts to really look full,will take two years.And they keep maturing

for the first five years in transition.I think your whole body keeps maturing

for that time has been my experience.It is a long road,worth every wonderful

precious second of it.

welcome new sister,

Angie