• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Texas DCFS Resumes Some Investigations of Trans Parents

Carolyn Marie

"The agent told her the department could investigate retroactively if the alleged abuse occurred before the child turned 18." 

I can't help thinking this is state supported terrorism.

Is anybody surprised that Texas politicians are so out of touch that they will focus all of their attention to transgender youth, but seemingly ignore other priorities? They found a hot button issue with conservatives because the propaganda machine run by Goebbels...I mean Tucker Carlson and the rest of the ilk at Fox News has likened us to the Anti-Christ. I am waiting for someone at Fox to blame transgender individuals in Ukraine caused the war with Russia. The only thing missing from the picture is the formation of a separate paramilitary police force controlled only by the Republican Party. I wonder when either Texas, Fox News, Alabama, or Florida will advocate for re-education camps...

Tell me that there are not parallels in history...

2 hours ago, Katie23 said:

I am waiting for someone at Fox to blame transgender individuals in Ukraine caused the war with Russia.

This has actually kinda happened.  (sorry I don't have the links at the moment and no time to look for them now)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 128 Guests (See full list)

• MaryEllen
    • Ashley0616
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Susie
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Aleksandria
    Newest Member
    Aleksandria

1. Conner_Sent_By_Cyberlife
      Conner_Sent_By_Cyberlife
      (22 years old)
    2. CtN1p
      CtN1p
    3. heyim_finn
      heyim_finn
      (21 years old)
    4. Jayn
      Jayn
    5. joni_girl_1988
      joni_girl_1988
      (51 years old)
    • Ashley0616
      @LadypcnjI'm sorry. I know the feeling my mom thinks I'm going through a phase too although I didn't come out till April 17, 2023, so it was later in life. I was in denial majority of my life. I would love to hear more about this if you are comfortable sharing more of it. 
    • Ashley0616
      I love fashion. I have over 100 dresses and 74 pairs of shoes. My walk-in closet is full of other clothes as well. I'm getting more shorts soon. SHEIN is awesome for quality and price. Just when you get a leather coat from them it's just the shell not the liner. Most of my shoes are from Torrid because I wear size 13 women's. 
    • Ashley0616
      My VPN is Surf Shark. It has been good to me so far. 
    • Ashley0616
      Unfortunately Oklahoma is about as bad as Texas but definitely not as bad as Florida. Especially as a minor! 
    • Ashley0616
      I'm sorry @Ladypcnj I can only sympathize with you on that. Therapist on the other hand is crazy. I have had 16 in 10 years. It sucks having to have to go over things. I will say though after 6 therapists I didn't have to explain my history they simply read the history. 
    • Ashley0616
      I followed you and will give you my advice when I can. It has happened to me a lot too. If you want to you can always message me and I'll get back to you ASAP. I understand your concerns. 
    • April Marie
      Oh, my gosh! I would definitely be looking for a new primary care physician!!
    • Davie
      Sara Tavares died on 19 November 2023 in Lisbon, at age 45.
    • Ivy
      I don't use it.   One of my daughters gave me a little to experiment with, but I haven't.  My youngest tried to put some on me once, but I din't like it.  The light was pretty bad admittedly. My ex didn't use it, and my daughters didn't use it much either when they were still at home.  (If so it was very subtle) And I don't often notice it on women my age (mid 70's)   I shave every day.  But my beard is not heavy, and essentially grey, so it's not real noticeable unless you get close with good light.  I was starting to look into electrolysis, but the pandemic hit, and I just kinda dropped it.   Sometimes I do wonder about it though.
    • Justine76
      It's something I'm just learning but I find I actually enjoy the 'craft' of it in addition to how it makes me look. Even after a fresh shave, I have a mild 5'clock shadow. For me, the primary use of makeup is to get rid of that. I'll start with the orange concealer over facial hair areas and a bit under my eyes. Liquid foundation over that and light concealer used judiciously over that (still dialing that part in). Then just a tad of powder to bring color back in certain places. There are a number of Youtube tutorials on that layering process.    I'll also pencil in my eyebrows a bit since they're blonde and otherwise not very visible. Sometimes I'll get adventurous and give mascara a try but that's a delicate skill and usually I mess it up. I don't particularly like lipstick, but just ordered a 'lip pencil' to experiment with. Hoping for a more subtle effect. 
    • Vidanjali
    • April Marie
      Sunday is my weekly ablution day - all of the parts that need occasional shaving get their required attention. The weather is rainy and cool today so after the ablutions and shower, I put on blue jeans, a gray t-shirt and a black front-zip hoodie along with gray sneakers.   And, I did put on make-up, not to impress anyone but just to feel as if I'm looking my best....as good as that can be given this woman is now 69 years old. 
    • April Marie
      There are lots of us here willing to offer support, ideas, a shoulder or just a smile. Working with your therapist and finding your true self can be difficult process...but it will also be filled with wonder and joy as you discover that person who's been waiting inside you to be found.   Just know that you are not alone.
    • Mealaini
      Thank you for fixing my country of origin MaryEllen!     :) Mealaini
    • Mealaini
      Thank you KayC!  I am just trying to keep breathing. I don't have a huge amount of time in my life for self exploration.  My job and responsibilities have me second guessing all my inner work.  I do have time off in the summer - coming up soon as I am a teacher.  Only a few workshops.  Looking forward ward to some introspection.     :) Mealaini
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.