• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Pedicure Anyone?

Guest Flora

Guest Flora

I just had my first pedicure!

I was nervous as anything, well not being part of their target market was a little awkward but so exciting at the same time. I loved the expression on her face when I said that I did want nail polish :blush:

We had a nice conversation and she even complimented me on my choice of nail polish! I know I have a good taste in colours ^_^ and it really does look cute on!

I will definately get another one one day!

Flora <3

I haven't had one yet but I will though. Know a couple of place that I can have one done.

Gennee

:)

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

ack! I still haven't had one yet and my best friend keeps telling, "girl, you need to get a pedicure. they are amazing. you'll love it."

but I keep putting it off. that and I'm not too good at walking in those flimsy sandals you get while your toes are drying.

Guest Flora

They are amazing! She kept asking me if I was sure I don't get them regularly because my feet were in better condition than most girls that come in. She also said she has only done one male before, but I was the first male to ask for nail polish :blush:

They didn't make me walk around after to let it dry, but I did bring thongs to wear out. It was also fun walking back to the car in daylight with my toes visible to the world! Of course no one saw they had nail polish on them, but there was every possibilty that someone might, which made it even more fun ^_^

I wear slippers at home so no one will find out. Mine only cost $55 ($AUD) for an hr "deluxe pedicure". This also included treating my skin and getting rid of rough patches etc. I think next time I will just get the 30 min one for $35 because my feet are that good already ^_^ I guess I only really need the girls to cut my nails even, fix cuticles and apply nail polish. I think the rest is only added bonus for special occasions

Flora <3