• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi from the UK

Ziggy1234

Hiya everyone, and yes facing up to the reality that your trans isn’t easy and that’s why I’m here ! I hope there’s people on here that can support and help me and that I can do the same for them. I won’t go into my life story but if I can find someone on a similar wavelength I will chat some more. Anyways good luck to you all finding what you need on this site.

Ziggy

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Ziggy.  Feel free to look around. We have girls and guys in every part of transition. Even if it is just in their mind at the moment. When you feel comfortable to share more. We will listen.

Kymmie

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Ziggy.  I think you'll find here the support you're looking for.  I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Ziggy.  I certainly found information and support here.  Simply knowing i was part of a community and not alone helped me on my path.

Hugs,

Charlize

Thanks again, and yes I certainly feel lost it’s a very long story going over many years, and yes I would appreciate any help I can get from the site.
Recently I’ve started enjoying woman’s clothes again, been doing it on and off for years ! Not only that I’m keen on hormone therapy too after also messing around with it over the years. Im keen to learn from others and hopefully I can learn from them and find my pathway to being happy 🙂

Another thing I’ve used female hormones on and off since childhood, never been a serious user but occasionally, problem is I’ve used them for medical reasons but have found I can’t be healthy without them really. I was advised when I was a child to take them daily for the rest off my life but didn’t as feared becoming a woman even though the doctor said I should now recently with my failing health I live in a world of regret as I’ve only ever taken them when unwell until I’m better. I know mines a complex sounding case but it’s a reality that I must be trans if I’ve relied upon these hormones for my health. I don’t want my body to become so bad that I’m forced to take them daily I would rather voluntarily surrender and take them daily now for the rest of my life !! I don’t know why my health is so bad without them ?? 

2 minutes ago, Heather Shay said:

So glad you came. WELCOME.

Thank you, glad I’m here too, know there’s something not right with me need to try and resolve it all once and for all 

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Ziggy1234 said:

Another thing I’ve used female hormones on and off since childhood, never been a serious user but occasionally, problem is I’ve used them for medical reasons but have found I can’t be healthy without them really. I was advised when I was a child to take them daily for the rest off my life but didn’t as feared becoming a woman even though the doctor said I should now recently with my failing health I live in a world of regret as I’ve only ever taken them when unwell until I’m better. I know mines a complex sounding case but it’s a reality that I must be trans if I’ve relied upon these hormones for my health. I don’t want my body to become so bad that I’m forced to take them daily I would rather voluntarily surrender and take them daily now for the rest of my life !! I don’t know why my health is so bad without them ?? 

Sounds like an intersex condition. I'm not a doctor, but I've got friends who have their hormone balance entirely out of whack without supplimenting from one side or the other. Most of them are NB, but I'm androgen resistant myself and I run MUCH better on estrogen than I ever did on testosterone. There's a lot beyond the gender binary.

Hugs!

5 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

Sounds like an intersex condition. I'm not a doctor, but I've got friends who have their hormone balance entirely out of whack without supplimenting from one side or the other. Most of them are NB, but I'm androgen resistant myself and I run MUCH better on estrogen than I ever did on testosterone. There's a lot beyond the gender binary.

Hugs!

Mines always estrogen, almost died a few times and once I take estrogen I’m fine again. 

• Forum Moderator

I know i am happier on daily E than i have ever been.  Perhaps simply accepting yourself as a woman is what you need.  I would suggest speaking to a therapist and doctor about these issues.  I know my therapist helped me.

Hugs,

Charlize

1 hour ago, Charlize said:

I know i am happier on daily E than i have ever been.  Perhaps simply accepting yourself as a woman is what you need.  I would suggest speaking to a therapist and doctor about these issues.  I know my therapist helped me.

Hugs,

Charlize

I agree that’s what I need, what type of therapist do I need ? I’ve just ordered some girly sandles and I know it’s a baby step but I want to wear them when I go out, might look funny with mens clothes but at the moment I don’t seem to care ! 

Hugs back you brave soul 

4 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Hugs!

Thanks very much for making me aware the condition might be called intersex I can now look it up 🙂

• Forum Moderator
On 9/5/2022 at 10:22 AM, Ziggy1234 said:

Anyways good luck to you all finding what you need on this site.

Ziggy

Hey there Ziggy,

Welcome to TransPulseForums, and I'm sure you'll find this place as helpful as I do.

Most of our transgender stories are so similar that we could write them for one another.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

1 minute ago, Mmindy said:

Hey there Ziggy,

Welcome to TransPulseForums, and I'm sure you'll find this place as helpful as I do.

Most of our transgender stories are so similar that we could write them for one another.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Thank you for your kind words it’s strange admitting it to myself I probably am transgender, feels like I’m losing my male body but slowly but surely estrogen has been taking me over for years.

my own story started when I was really young I ate all my sisters birth or menopause pills not knowing what they were, to young to know thought they were sweets lol, little did I know this would lead me to where I’m at today. I had a terrible time of it and nearly died but after taking more estrogen it got me through it !! I think the doctor said I was biologically male dead in the hospital when I arrived my testosterone was zero !!! It all started here when I was to young to understand !!
thanks for your kind message 

Big hugs back  

• Forum Moderator

Hi Ziggy,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here.

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf🐾

5 hours ago, Timber Wolf said:

Hi Ziggy,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here.

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf🐾

Thanks very much I hope people on here can understand me, help me a relate to my experiences. I’m trying to be brave and go with HRT full time now.

big hugs back to you

Thanks very much everyone for you me kind and supporting comments. I’m now looking for a therapist locally to me and trying to find out more about the intersex condition.

love you all, hugs 

@Ziggy1234: For me, at least (and I believe others have said that here, as well), stopping estrogen for more than a few weeks results in a return of dysphoria and, I don't know how to medically state it, but it tends to move the needle of my gender spectrum towards being more male -- which is definitely off-putting for me.  So you are no different from many other of us 🙂.

On 9/7/2022 at 8:13 PM, Astrid said:

@Ziggy1234: For me, at least (and I believe others have said that here, as well), stopping estrogen for more than a few weeks results in a return of dysphoria and, I don't know how to medically state it, but it tends to move the needle of my gender spectrum towards being more male -- which is definitely off-putting for me.  So you are no different from many other of us 🙂.

I think as others have said I have an intersex issue it’s I just don’t know how to deal with it or handle or live with it. At the moment I’m taking hormones daily for almost 3 weeks and I’m trying to learn to live with this will be the way forward from now on and forget about it. I’ll pay myself on the back if I can make a month or two without questioning myself ideally I need to pass the stage of no return and not look back but it’s scary.

thanks for your kind message hugs 

On 9/5/2022 at 3:38 PM, KymmieL said:

Welcome Ziggy.  Feel free to look around. We have girls and guys in every part of transition. Even if it is just in their mind at the moment. When you feel comfortable to share more. We will listen.

Kymmie

Thank you, think mines caused by a intersex issue as I suffer severe physical pain if I deny my body estrogen.