• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

hi!

komakai

my name is kai & i'm a trans guy from canada. i'm not very accustomed to forums so i'm very excited to look around. 

a little bit about me: i first figured out i was trans around 4 years ago but it took me another 2 years to actually accept myself and come out. i've been transitioning since although i'm still pretty early on (i start testosterone two days from now!! :)). i joined this forum just to hopefully be around other trans people and feel less alone in my identity. i live in a smaller city so there are very few visible trans people, and i often find i can't relate to the ones that i do find, so hopefully i have more luck here.

some things i like are gaming (the legend of zelda, pokemon, danganronpa, stardew valley, rhythm games and jrpgs) and watching anime and more recently donghuas. i also have been learning how to cook, though im not very good at it. 

nice to meet everyone!!

• Forum Moderator

Welcome @komakai . It is so wonderful to meet you. I have been with the forum for about 2-1/2 years and found it THE most worthwhile place I have found to share and learn, find friends and support. I never trusted forums but this one is so well patrolled and safeguarded and the vital need to feel comfort and shared dreams and goals is priceless.

Look around and see all there is to offer and make posts and answer posts and you will find the more you give the more you'll receive. 

I'm sure you'll meet many who have similar goals, interests and background and age and there are support groups and so many other areas to explore. If you have any questions, feel free to message me if I can help.

Heather

• Forum Moderator

Hi, @komakai.  Welcome.

This forum is a great place to hang out with other people who share some of our life journeys.  There are quite a few Canadians here, including some from Ontario.  You can ask questions, share experiences, commiserate, celebrate, support and be supported.

Regards,

Kathy

• Forum Moderator

Hi kai,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here.

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf🐾

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Kai!  It's nice to meet you.  Congratulations on beginning your journey to becoming your true self.  It is an amazing thing to watch your body change, as well as your mind.  Please do ask any questions and look around all you like.  We'll be here for you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Two for one Welcome,

Hey there Kai, and @KnowMe welcome to TransPulseForums.

I hope you both find the place as beneficial as I do. Take a look around, jump in and share.

Best wishes, stay positive, and safe,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋