• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Speaking of high heels...

woailuo123

For high heels wearing lovers ( if you are) , what are your preferences? Heel height, types, brands...

For me, i love heels from 12cm to 15cm. Lower than 12 seems not that attractive, and my maximum capability to walk well is 15cm, a centimetre more would kill me, my legs wont be able to be straight in walk.

Brands? Not particularly, but Louboutin is my only possesses brand (just one pair) and it is stunning beautiful.

Types? Patent / Leather / PU is my priority, i love the shine of shoes under sun, normal heels would do but strapped would be better (including Mary Jane, it seems more girly) 

Still not dare to walk in public till now, only walking and enjoying the feel of feet in shoes at middle of nowhere, with no audience around, or night in inner side of park so people passing by the road couldn't see what's happening inside clearly.

IMG20200315050817.jpg

IMG20200317053435.jpg

Those heels are lovely!  I'm on my 4th pair of 2 1/2" heels (6.35cm).  I'm not into the typical women's flats.  My heels are an open toe style and I wear them with hose and women's dress slacks.  I'm 51 years old and am into an office look as I do software engineering for a living.  I had some flat boots, but they were stunting the growth on my nails because they are loose fitting, so I had to give those up.

I have some comfy tennis shoes that I wear when I need to do walking.  I wear my heels out often.  I work at home and wear them all day.  They are affirming and make me feel good.  I'm also into a hippie look, so the extra high heels don't work so well with my style.  Oh, and I do like wearing my teva's too.  I'm into the open toe thing.

Sorry, no pictures right now.