• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New girl here, from Massachusetts.

JuliannaFrances

Hello, I'm new here, and just wanted to say hi!

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Julianna.  I hope that you will feel comfortable participating in the forum discussions and ask whatever questions you may have.  There is a lot to see and learn from here.  We're here to support you if you need it.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Julianna

I have only been here a few weeks I have learned a lot from these women.  Welcome.   

tiffany

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums @JuliannaFrances

I hope you find this site as helpful as I do. It's not therapy, but it's close. There is almost always someone here online ready to chat or respond to your questions.

Best wishes

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Welcome @JuliannaFrances to the forums. I think you'll find everyone here to be friendly and helpful. We are all different so don't be afraid that you might not fit in - ask away and interact as you feel comfortable. 

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Julianna.  Hope you find the support and acceptance i found and continue to find here.

Jump on in the water is great!

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Hi Jullianna Frances,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here.

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf🐾

24 minutes ago, Timber Wolf said:

Hi Jullianna Frances,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here.

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf🐾

Welcome to the best support you can find for transgender. I have tried looking and this is definitely the best site hands down.  

Just now, JuliannaFrances said:

Thank you!🤗

You're welcome! :)

• Forum Moderator

@JuliannaFrances Welcome to our support forum. It’s nice to have you onboard as a new member. If you’re willing to share, I for one, would love to learn a little bit about you. And know…there’s absolutely no pressure to do so, whatsoever. Your story or journey thus far might help someone new to this thread or forum. We’re a very supportive and non-judgmental group and invite everyone to share as much or as little as they are willing. If you decide you’re not ready for that yet, we offer support in the form of advice, information and friendly chit chat on many different transgender related topics. Join in the fun!

Warmest Regards,

Susan R🌷

I'm a 56 year old cd/part time trans woman (not really sure what to call myself). I have had the desire to wear feminine clothing as long as I can remember, I actually thought i was a girl when i was very young. In my late teens/early 20's I started wearing girls jeans, tshirts, tank tops...not to obvious... Just stuff that made me happy. Was married and would wear my wifes clothes once in a while.... stopped dressing for years, but the desire was always there.

I am now at the point where i am dressing more and more, i have a somewhat accepting SO, and i have been completely open and honest about it. I wear something feminine every day, mostly underdressing, sometimes in the evening i dress a bit more .

I go out 3-4 times a month, fully dressed, with makeup, and hair. In the past year or 2, i have purchased enough clothing, makeup, and wigs to go full time, I wish i could, but i am happy and blessed with what i have now.

7 hours ago, Susan R said:

@JuliannaFrances Welcome to our support forum. It’s nice to have you onboard as a new member. If you’re willing to share, I for one, would love to learn a little bit about you. And know…there’s absolutely no pressure to do so, whatsoever. Your story or journey thus far might help someone new to this thread or forum. We’re a very supportive and non-judgmental group and invite everyone to share as much or as little as they are willing. If you decide you’re not ready for that yet, we offer support in the form of advice, information and friendly chit chat on many different transgender related topics. Join in the fun!

Warmest Regards,

Susan R🌷

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, JuliannaFrances said:

In the past year or 2, i have purchased enough clothing, makeup, and wigs to go full time, I wish i could, but i am happy and blessed with what i have now.

Thank you for sharing more about yourself @JuliannaFrances! It’s not difficult to accumulate an entire wardrobe in short order if it’s something you truly enjoy. We probably both share that. God knows I’ve had plenty of practice over the years with constant purging and restarting my collection. There is some comfort in just going out and purchasing clothing…maybe a little too much in my case…lol. I’m glad you found an outlet and level of comfort in your crossdressing regimen that works for you. This, along with finding that special SO who can also accept those routines in our lives makes it all the better. And like you mentioned, being open and honest is the only way to make it all really work. I’m very happy for you and glad you decided to join us.

My Best,

Susan R🌷

8 hours ago, Susan R said:

Thank you for sharing more about yourself @JuliannaFrances! It’s not difficult to accumulate an entire wardrobe in short order if it’s something you truly enjoy. We probably both share that. God knows I’ve had plenty of practice over the years with constant purging and restarting my collection. There is some comfort in just going out and purchasing clothing…maybe a little too much in my case…lol. I’m glad you found an outlet and level of comfort in your crossdressing regimen that works for you. This, along with finding that special SO who can also accept those routines in our lives makes it all the better. And like you mentioned, being open and honest is the only way to make it all really work. I’m very happy for you and glad you decided to join us.

My Best,

Susan R🌷

5 hours ago, gennee said:

Hi Julianna and welcome to the site.

🙂

Thank you!